[Question] Who do you think is the greatest Earth player ever?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
Don't forget gold and luc for season.

Last season gold and luc basically owned earth when it came to sieges
gold was bad though and i dont really see a lot of town where we had a bunch of difficulties to seige ngl it was dead last season where i could be alone on earth on tab or me and jacob on the whole realm and it still is dead where the top players are literally players who dont play much and players who seige town with full leather or iron players or people who abuse bugs, thats sad. the only interesting things that happened really were at the start of the season but now i dont even think you could say there is a top 10 best players

and i own gold btw he aint on the same level as me i didnt get killed while being greedy and trying to kill poppy while bringing no heal im not that stupid

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
gold was bad though and i dont really see a lot of town where we had a bunch of difficulties to seige ngl it was dead last season where i could be alone on earth on tab or me and jacob on the whole realm and it still is dead where the top players are literally players who dont play much and players who seige town with full leather or iron players or people who abuse bugs, thats sad. the only interesting things that happened really were at the start of the season but now i dont even think you could say there is a top 10 best players

and i own gold btw he aint on the same level as me i didnt get killed while being greedy and trying to kill poppy while bringing no heal im not that stupid
running earth is not a flex

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296

Abusing bugs werent u abusing a bug about /me? U in no way no the current system m8 there is a top 10 but its not just eho has the best svas anymore

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
Abusing bugs werent u abusing a bug about /me? U in no way no the current system m8 there is a top 10 but its not just eho has the best svas anymore
bro theres a difference between using a bug to talk in chat and using a bug to kill people if you cant see the difference idk what to say but you really gotta be stupid to not see the difference

and tf you mean dont know the current system there wasnt one to begin with i could say you dont either im not saying you only need to have god svas to be in the top but im saying that its pointless to even make one since earth is dead and the people in your top which shouldnt even be on there for multiple reasons dont play much

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
bro theres a difference between using a bug to talk in chat and using a bug to kill people if you cant see the difference idk what to say but you really gotta be stupid to not see the difference

and tf you mean dont know the current system there wasnt one to begin with i could say you dont either im not saying you only need to have god svas to be in the top but im saying that its pointless to even make one since earth is dead and the people in your top which shouldnt even be on there for multiple reasons dont play much
Well 1 person got like what a 1 week ban for bug abuse and u got 3 months u seen to of gotten it a bit worse tbh also all the players i mentioned are active ALOT maybe not Jacob as much as he used to be last season but hes still active all the people on my list are what i believe were put in the right way u seem like u have a better list so please put it in if u do i would like to see who u would rank as being the best in s3

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
Well 1 person got like what a 1 week ban for bug abuse and u got 3 months u seen to of gotten it a bit worse tbh also all the players i mentioned are active ALOT maybe not Jacob as much as he used to be last season but hes still active all the people on my list are what i believe were put in the right way u seem like u have a better list so please put it in if u do i would like to see who u would rank as being the best in s3
omg you cant be that brainless you think because i got a 3 month ban i did worse things than someone who bug abused and got 1 week holy sht have you ever heard about ban history man you should know since you're muted in chat permanently and like i said its pointless to make a top 10 since earth is dead and theres nothing to base the players on and if you think you should base someone on seige or grinding like you did with steph or pete thats the stupidest thing you could do ill let you reflect on why it is or do you want me to explain it to you?

and if you think being active means being on the game then you are an idiot beyond belief i could say carnage is top 1 player because he got a maxed spawner grinder and is almost always top 1 but i wont cause he doesnt play afk all the time and even if he did some seiges before it doesnt mean he would be on the leaderboard theres nothing to base people for a top 10 with the current state of earth and i thought you would know that much since you play there and afk there all the time
Post automatically merged:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
omg you cant be that brainless you think because i got a 3 month ban i did worse things than someone who bug abused and got 1 week holy sht have you ever heard about ban history man you should know since you're muted in chat permanently and like i said its pointless to make a top 10 since earth is dead and theres nothing to base the players on and if you think you should base someone on seige or grinding like you did with steph or pete thats the stupidest thing you could do ill let you reflect on why it is or do you want me to explain it to you?

and if you think being active means being on the game then you are an idiot beyond belief i could say carnage is top 1 player because he got a maxed spawner grinder and is almost always top 1 but i wont cause he doesnt play afk all the time and even if he did some seiges before it doesnt mean he would be on the leaderboard theres nothing to base people for a top 10 with the current state of earth and i thought you would know that much since you play there and afk there all the time
Post automatically merged:
Carnage has gotten /top twice i believe and both of those were less then top 3 i think

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38