Quick question

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
How long does it take for staff to reply or look at player report tickets? I know there’s no a specific time, but does it take a while?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Depends on the server, tickets for gamemodes with lots of staff have a higher chance of being answered quickly. Regardless of how many staff there are, your ticket should be initially responded to within at least 24 hours (with the exception being the ticket got lost in the newer ones). Hopefully that answered your question!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I have one from June 10th that's still waiting...
This is because it's due to a bug though.

Usually, it takes 1 - 3 days for mine to be settled.

Don't judge me, I have made about 100 tickets......... I'm sorry

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Depends on the server, tickets for gamemodes with lots of staff have a higher chance of being answered quickly. Regardless of how many staff there are, your ticket should be initially responded to within at least 24 hours (with the exception being the ticket got lost in the newer ones). Hopefully that answered your question!
Thank you!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I dunno if the "priority" setting really means anything, but I am assuming that ones that are marked as higher priority will get looked at faster due to them being marked as more critical. However, I'm not quite sure how the support system works aside from my own personal experiences. (mainly claiming issues with ./gary)