Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So... I have some really sad news, (sad for me at least) I have officially decided to quit Minecraft. I've realized how much pain it's caused me, and how much pain I've inflicted upon others. I tried to be a better person, but it backfired. As such, I will be hosting a giveaway! The winner of the giveaway will gain access to my MC account. Keep in mind I am permanently muted in-game so you'll only be able to use my account for AFKing.
To enter the giveaway, simply put your name, and what you will do with the account as well as why you think you should win the giveaway. I will be choosing the winner based on the answer I believe to be the best. Currently, there is no deadline. If you wish to speak to me, you can message me via discord @Starla#6166 or message me via the forums.
I truly appreciate all the good memories I have made over the past three-four years, but I realized that all good things must come to an end... and maybe this is just the end, at least for me. While some might argue, I truly believe that I have changed over the years, even if it's just a little... I wish I could stay, but I don't think it would be in my best interest to do so. I will miss you all so much, and maybe one day our paths will cross again, but until then, I guess this is goodbye.
Yours truly,
Stormy <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Stormy!

We haven’t really ever bonded or anything but I have seen you on forums alot. If you think this is best for you and your mental health (for example) I understand. I do wanna tell you, don’t leave something behind (like MC) if you are not ready to give it up yet. Manacube will suffer a loss if you quit minecraft! Have a good day, week, month and life! Hopefully we will meet again on minecraft :D

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Stormy!

I am not here to enter a giveaway for your account, I am here just to talk to you. I do think you should do whatever would be best for your mental health, so if that means leaving... I understand. With this being said I know that I will miss you and our conversations. You are always welcome to contact me and you have my discord. If you need anything please let me know girly, I will try to support you as much as I can as I hate to see your upset.

best, kayla

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hey Stormy!

We haven’t really ever bonded or anything but I have seen you on forums alot. If you think this is best for you and your mental health (for example) I understand. I do wanna tell you, don’t leave something behind (like MC) if you are not ready to give it up yet. Manacube will suffer a loss if you quit minecraft! Have a good day, week, month and life! Hopefully we will meet again on minecraft :D
I'm not really sure what I want anymore- and I think that perhaps I just need a break? I really really wanted to go after the leaderboards, and sometimes I feel so confident that if I work hard I can achieve that goal... but then I stop and think about how much time and work that is- and... for what? A star (which would be useless bcuz of the mute)? A place among the Season Legends? Some cubits? I don't know if it's even worth it.
However, my motivation was getting unmuted... one day- I kept telling myself one day I would get unmuted, and all my punishments would be a thing of the past. But I realized that I was being dumb and naive- because no one can forget about my history, not even me. More than anything, I wanted a clean slate, a fresh start... but I know that isn't possible because no matter what, my past will always be one step behind me. I can't outrun the past- I tried and it failed miserably. So... maybe I should just embrace it, accept the fact I'm being punished and live with it. I'm not really sure what else to say, so I guess that's it for now.

Howdy Stormy!

I am not here to enter a giveaway for your account, I am here just to talk to you. I do think you should do whatever would be best for your mental health, so if that means leaving... I understand. With this being said I know that I will miss you and our conversations. You are always welcome to contact me and you have my discord. If you need anything please let me know girly, I will try to support you as much as I can as I hate to see your upset.

best, kayla
you're probably the greatest sister I could have ever asked for, no offence to my sister irl! While she is cool and all... I feel like she's more my mom than anything, you and I... it's different. I'm not really sure how to explain it- maybe you feel it too, or maybe it's just me, who knows!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I'm sad to see you go, Stormy! After getting to know you and talk throughout this past year and a half of being on ManaCube, it's heartbreaking to see you quit. However, if you feel it is best for your mental health to take a break, by all means, please do so! I love ya so much and want what's best for you. During this time, totally have some fun girl! If it snows where you live, go build a snowman (send me a photo of it too hehe)! Whether it snows or not, you should totally go on a walk or to a nearby park or go on a nice drive with some people close to your heart. Do what makes you happy! As stated in a lovely Christmas song, "tis the season to be jolly!" Hope to see you again <3

Blessings,
- ash<3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Don't leave please

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
I am not sure if we have crossed paths or not on ManaCube yet, but I am saddened to hear about anyone that is going through a rough time, whether it be something minor like they stubbed their toe on a chair in the middle of the night, or on the other side, someone is no longer present in their life. From what I see and hear, you were a fabulous addition to ManaCube's player base and you will be missed dearly. Sometimes taking a step back and seeing something from a different angle, or taking a break entirely is the best thing to do and I support it without hesitation. I am positive you have much more qualified friends out there, to whom you would rather talk to, but if you would like someone's opinion/advice, or someone to simply listen to a problem or even a triumph, I am almost always available. I apologize if this isn't my place to post on this subject, feel free to remove the comment if you feel necessary, but I am always here!

Good luck in the long run and I wish you only the best.

Have a fantastic rest of your day!

-Tyler

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So... after doing some thinking, I don't think I'll be quitting forever- I'll do my best to be online for the Christmas Picture Koala wants to do since that's something I was looking forward to. However, I don't think I'll be returning for season 4 of aether, I plan on switching my main to Skyblock or islands. It makes me feel sad leaving the prison scene after 2+ years but I think it's what's best for my mental health bcuz prisons is super toxic... anyone who plays islands will know it's literally the most nontoxic community ever because it's not very active, and the people who are active just aren't toxic. I'm happy to call these people my friends because they truly are amazing and it wouldn't be islands without them <3
I might think about selling the SVAs I currently own on aether, so I can pay for an unmute and buy some new SVAs on my main. But I haven't officially decided yet- and it'll be a bit sad after I worked so hard to get the SVAs I have... (two of them were freebies lol) Anyways, hopefully I'll see ya'll around!!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Come join me in survival! I'm in a party with @SunaMizu and others! :D

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
I dont think i've seen you around, but I'm sad to hear these news, every player to me in my mindset is another friend to be made. If you feel like only taking a break than please do not give your account information away. If you truly believe thats for the best than you should give it to laney or me. I dont plan to change anything about it other than keep it out of harms way. I know that sounds fishy af but I believe it'd be best to keep the account in a safe place or with someone you trust. I hope your mental health will heal and grow strong, hang in there

all my fishies at my reef wish you best health <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I'm kinda looking for someone to play with on survival... I wouldn't mind hanging out with ya'll unless someone has any objections-

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Well, I'm kinda looking for someone to play with on survival... I wouldn't mind hanging out with ya'll unless someone has any objections-
We can hangout ofcourse! I dont know if I will ever actively join survival but you are always able to dm me :)
Good to see you sticking around!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yes

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
Ofc! No one has any objections. Were all pretty active..! well- atleast I am- .. Mostly. XD Anywayysss, Glad to see your sticking around!