• Total voters

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
teeth420 was recently muted for 8 hours for trolling by shouting to do /l they then later checked the punishments discord server or whatever and found that a non rank who spammed the n word got less than a 8 hour mute. i think that is fing stupid. either they should be perm muted or banned for atleast a month. ( this would also apply to anything similar eg sexist or homophobic remarks.) (that are clearly there to hurt someone else or just to spam chat)

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
as a black pan man, it should be a while

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
damn yes it should be a month for the first offence

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
teeth420 was recently muted for 8 hours for trolling by shouting to do /l they then later checked the punishments discord server or whatever and found that a non rank who spammed the n word got less than a 8 hour mute. i think that is fing stupid. either they should be perm muted or banned for atleast a month. ( this would also apply to anything similar eg sexist or homophobic remarks.) (that are clearly there to hurt someone else or just to spam chat)
I dunno I get perma mute if am racist on manacube , these dude be like too kind to nons

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
i dont think someone making racist/homophobic remarks in chat is worth a ban, but its definitely worth a longer mute than like 3 hours or however long it is. espeically with the fact that usually to say it, they have to bypass so its a bypass mute on top of hate speech

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
you should get muted for being passive agressive all the time man

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
i dont think someone making racist/homophobic remarks in chat is worth a ban, but its definitely worth a longer mute than like 3 hours or however long it is. espeically with the fact that usually to say it, they have to bypass so its a bypass mute on top of hate speech
your wrong deal with it

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
your wrong deal with it
what exactly about it is wrong? the punishment goes with the offense. you wouldn't mute someone for trolling or building an inappropriate build so why would you ban then for saying a slur? i'm not against making the slur mute time longer, i think it should be so idk what the issue here is

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18
i agree it should be longer but not a perm. 1 day first offense 2 weeks second 3 month third perm fourth

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
what exactly about it is wrong? the punishment goes with the offense. you wouldn't mute someone for trolling or building an inappropriate build so why would you ban then for saying a slur? i'm not against making the slur mute time longer, i think it should be so idk what the issue here is
Yes u do mute someone for trolling

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
+1 - Even most of the staff agree the punishment is too lenient from those I've talked with in the past about it. Dumb that hate speech is considered a minor offense here and is taken so lightly by the administration team

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
+1 - Even most of the staff agree the punishment is too lenient from those I've talked with in the past about it. Dumb that hate speech is considered a minor offense here and is taken so lightly by the administration team
Depends what kind of racism , saying a racist word shouldnt be punished as hard as spamming that word or saying something extremely racist