Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Hi manacube community,

I struggled a lot in school this semester and it was partially my fault for being a procrastinator and being lazy, but next semester and so on i'd like to have my school work schedule worked out and I was curious if anyone had any creative ideas towards what motivates them to succeed in classes or any ideas to try to get me to do schoolwork . I've gotten many tips from other people but i'm curious to know if there are any other ideas. Here i've listed the tips i've tried that haven't worked out.

- hiding my phone
- deleting the games I play on my laptop
- forcing myself to do something and thinking about the consequences

For me, those things haven't worked so if anyone has another idea or a tip please reply to the thread, thank you <33

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy!

What has worked best for me is setting a routine I enjoy. I would wake up, drink water, make myself breakfast and then do small activities/responsibilities while taking breaks when needed.

My main goal was to just drink more water- but I found completing one of my goals made me insanely more willing to attempt to meet other goals.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Howdy!

What has worked best for me is setting a routine I enjoy. I would wake up, drink water, make myself breakfast and then do small activities/responsibilities while taking breaks when needed.

My main goal was to just drink more water- but I found completing one of my goals made me insanely more willing to attempt to meet other goals.
My issue with that is that I can't stay on routine because I convince myself to do something else and then i forget about my responsibilities and then everything falls off and I forget about my routine after some time

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
hi sophia

im not helpful

but

my method is that i kind of keep track of all of my assignments and i make sure they're done bc like i kinda freak out abt school on the daily

on a different note, does anyone know how to solve this problem:

https://img.nickpic.host/aHgzSc.jpg

i've been struggling w/ it for days and don't want to ask my dad for help

edit: guys i did it all by myself im so smart

Last edited: