Rank-up Giveaway!

Ratings
a boy asks his dad one day, "dad, why is my sister called paris?"

his dad replies, "because she was conceived in paris."

the boy says, "ahh thanks dad."

his dad says, "you're welcome, backseat."

Ratings
police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.
they charged one - and let the other one off

ryan!

ELITE
speedstr
speedstr
ELITE
Ratings
60 7
Today, in math class, i had the urge to fart. I had the bright idea that if I dropped my textbook and farted at the same time, nobody would hear it. I dropped my textbook, everyone looked at me, then I farted, loudly.

PING: 398ms

vroe

ELITE
vroe
vroe
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
simple way to kill a mosquito
the mosquito thinks that the salt is sugar. when it eats the salt, it is going to get thirsty. thinking the white tequila is water, it will get drunk. it starts to walk away but trips over the stick and hits its head on a rock. finally it'll die from head injuries

Ratings
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

vroe

ELITE
vroe
vroe
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
bro 1: do you want to go around the world bro?
bro 2: yeah bro
bro 1: same bro
bro 1 goes around bro 2
bro 2: why did you go around me bro?
bro 1: because you are my world bro
bro 2: bro