Rank Upgrade!

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
Hi all! I am really happy to announce that I will be doing a rank upgrade give away! It does not matter what rank you are, you will be upgraded to the next rank up! The rules are as follows: All you have to do is comment on this post and I will enter your IGN in a random generator! Don't worry I will post a video of me doing it! Also, the rank upgrade will be on whatever account you are posting your IGN on, so if you enter your IGN on more than one forum account only one will be counted! The giveaway will end on October 9th, 2020 at 6:00 pm CST! The Giveaway has ENDED!!! Congratulations to MilkCappers! Your rank will be upgraded soon! Sorry, I could not attach a video! but if would like it I can send it to you on disc!
Have a great day!
Night

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
SSM_GOD
Currently MVP+
Thank you for doing this giveaway!

giveaway attempt #17 for ssm to get elite

Last edited:

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Iserik

Bro i really need to get my rank upgraded!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
laney_is_crazy

ty for doing this!

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
killerxgarmer
I really want this so I can have perm fly I'm VIP

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
LunarLuuna! I am an MVP Rank and am looking forward to the results! But question, how does one know if they won??

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
CrY_DRXY

You are very nice for doing this, most people don't do things like this

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I won't be joining this giveaway as I already have Elite on my main and VIP on my alt. But I wanna thank Nxight for being generous and hosting this giveaway. This is very nice and kind of you and I always feel the warmth and love in the community when there are giveaways and stuff. Good luck to all the joiners tho!

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
Hi all! I am really happy to announce that I will be doing a rank upgrade give away! It does not matter what rank you are, you will be upgraded to the next rank up! The rules are as follows: All you have to do is comment on this post and I will enter your IGN in a random generator! Don't worry I will post a video of me doing it! Also, the rank upgrade will be on whatever account you are posting your IGN on, so if you enter your IGN on more than one forum account only one will be counted! The giveaway will end on October 9th, 2020 at 6:00 pm CST!
Have a great day!
Night
IGN: oStop
Current rank. MVP +
would love to join some of your generiousity.
thanks! :)))

Yairdy

ELITE
Yairdy
Yairdy
ELITE
Ratings
Hi all! I am really happy to announce that I will be doing a rank upgrade give away! It does not matter what rank you are, you will be upgraded to the next rank up! The rules are as follows: All you have to do is comment on this post and I will enter your IGN in a random generator! Don't worry I will post a video of me doing it! Also, the rank upgrade will be on whatever account you are posting your IGN on, so if you enter your IGN on more than one forum account only one will be counted! The giveaway will end on October 9th, 2020 at 6:00 pm CST!
Have a great day!
Night
IGN: iSimpLuna
Discord: yairdy#9499

serbiancumrad

ELITE
Sleepydog898
Sleepydog898
ELITE
Ratings
4 1
ign:SerbianCOMradE