Rant about Skyblock contest today

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Okay now the STAFF is calling players immature, Wow I fucking applaud this staff team. Y'know there are some decent staff around the sevrer but then there are just rude fucking staff that decide to insult players for having an opinion. Like if my rank doesn't say [Helper] am I just not allowed to have my own opinion?! Because All of this is my opnion. Like if I say that staff favor certain players (Which they do, I know it for a fact) am I just gonna get bashed by admins and staff?!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Okay now the STAFF is calling players immature, Wow I fucking applaud this staff team. Y'know there are some decent staff around the sevrer but then there are just rude fucking staff that decide to insult players for having an opinion. Like if my rank doesn't say [Helper] am I just not allowed to have my own opinion?! Because All of this is my opnion. Like if I say that staff favor certain players (Which they do, I know it for a fact) am I just gonna get bashed by admins and staff?!
We love to hear y'alls opinions but like Unrefined said when you take it to the extreme like this it its really unnecessary. And, while I'm looking back through this thread I can see that all the staff team has not once been rude to you or called you immature. They've been very understanding about this despite your rude attitude. And even if they did this thread and that post just prove them right even more.

End of discussion, this was made voluntarily and your attitude towards this even is immature and very rude in my opinion to those who worked hard to make it fun and enjoyable.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
You're more than welcome to have your own opinion, but when you can't phrase it in an unoffensive manner, it's not going to hold much weight at all, because you can't represent yourself well.

You've clearly made this thread to garner more member's attention about your issues with the events, but you're setting a bad example by using inappropriate language and being unable to organize your thoughts in a clear and concise way.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Thats because you are acting very immaturely and so was your friend when he was spewing his racist remarks. Yes there was an oversight with this event - this was the first time it was ran so problems were to be expected. Events, just like everything else, improve the more they're worked on.

You're always free to report issues with events but please do so in a respectful manner. The events team worked hard to make this an enjoyable event for all and if you're unhappy with the time they put in then I ask that you not attend any more events. Not sure how you're being so disrespectful to my staff members in your posts but then decide to call them "rude" when they call you out on your immaturity because an event had a problem.

Now in regards to your moronic friends shitty racist comments and how he was "illegitimately" punished then please have a look at the following screenshot. http://imgur.com/a/u1buh immaturity at it highest.

Best regards,
Dylan

Ratings
12 3
Z_raid who literally thinks he is the best player and wins everything because staff favorite him.
Sooo true Maddy, he was even telling me about how he beat Dom by far. ( @Dominator813 ) And no duh he won, I mean staff started by giving him iron, then moving down the line and giving there other favorites in the contest iron...:p

Sadly, I wasn't here to witness the competition, but I've heard that it was a shit show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3 victors were the 3 who were given iron FIRST, which didn't give any body else even a shot at winning. And staff, before you reply, I understand that these things are hard 2 run, and you were trying 2 help people by giving iron as best and as fast as you could, but does no one else see the irony in this?;)

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Sooo true Maddy, he was even telling me about how he beat Dom by far. ( @Dominator813 ) And no duh he won, I mean staff started by giving him iron, then moving down the line and giving there other favorites in the contest iron...:p

Sadly, I wasn't here to witness the competition, but I've heard that it was a shit show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3 victors were the 3 who were given iron FIRST, which didn't give any body else even a shot at winning. And staff, before you reply, I understand that these things are hard 2 run, and you were trying 2 help people by giving iron as best and as fast as you could, but does no one else see the irony in this?;)
As you said, you weren't there so you really cannot comment on how we ran it or how the event went. Apart from the immature responses we got from a select few, it went fine. We didn't select who we gave the iron to, we just went down the rows and z_raid happened to be first on the row. It was only a game and will be done again but feel free to not participate if you feel it was that much of a 'shit show' and the same goes for your friends who informed you on it. Also please stop picking on z_raid, just because he won there is no need to be rude about it. No staff 'favor' him, we aren't petty and give people an advantage over others just because they are appreciative of what we do and don't find a problem with everything.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@xXSnowStellaXx You were not there so you might not want to comment based on false information. This event had absolutely no impact on you. Your post seems to be more about your dislike for Z_raid, or some immature rivalry between players than it is about the event.

There will be more cooking competitions as it was a good event and the majority of players enjoyed it. There may be more mistakes, as I have not yet achieved your level of perfection. But you are not required to attend nor comment on it afterwards.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Purple I have come to a conclusion people make mistakes and no one is perfect. The map was beautiful and the turnout seemed well. You put alot of work into it and Obviously I was salty because I wanted rewards but seeing it from this perspective I have to give it to you alleast there was an event to do.