Re-Introduction!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hey there! My name is Hallowqueen, but feel free to call me Hallow!

Since I’ve been gone for a hot minute, I think this calls for a re-introduction.

I joined ManaCube back in 2018 as an avid Olympus player, and stayed around until Season 3. I was very lucky to be part of the staff team, and was given plenty of opportunities to help out the server throughout my time as staff - which I will always be extremely grateful for. After just a little over a year of staffing, I eventually resigned back in February of 2020 from my position as SrMod. I’ve been fairly busy IRL since departing from ManaCube, but I am hoping to become more active again now!

Non-Minecraft related information about me would be;
Im 17 - turning 18 next month (scary!)
I’m a huge weeb and am more than happy to discuss anime and give/receive recommendations for new shows!
I loveee music, but have zero talent.

I’m super excited to see the changes the server has experienced during my absence, and I can’t wait to meet new and old faces.

Cya around! <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Welcome back you absolute Queen!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Welcome back, Hallow! I remember seeing ya around Olympus back in s2, you were always such a sweetheart! Can't wait to see you around again :3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yes Hallow is back!!! Welcome back cutie <3 OLYMPUS SEASON 1 GANG RISE UPPPP
seriously- olympus isn't the same without you-

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Welcome back, Hallow. It still blows my mind that we went through Helper training together almost 2 years ago. I'm glad to see that you're back playing Manacube again. Hope to see you around.

GuardME

Ratings
Hey there! My name is Hallowqueen, but feel free to call me Hallow!

Since I’ve been gone for a hot minute, I think this calls for a re-introduction.

I joined ManaCube back in 2018 as an avid Olympus player, and stayed around until Season 3. I was very lucky to be part of the staff team, and was given plenty of opportunities to help out the server throughout my time as staff - which I will always be extremely grateful for. After just a little over a year of staffing, I eventually resigned back in February of 2020 from my position as SrMod. I’ve been fairly busy IRL since departing from ManaCube, but I am hoping to become more active again now!

Non-Minecraft related information about me would be;
Im 17 - turning 18 next month (scary!)
I’m a huge weeb and am more than happy to discuss anime and give/receive recommendations for new shows!
I loveee music, but have zero talent.

I’m super excited to see the changes the server has experienced during my absence, and I can’t wait to meet new and old faces.

Cya around! <3
Hello Hallow, I just now came back to ManaCube as well (crazy!) what a coincidence to see you here! But no actually that's really crazy we both came back at the same time, I can't wait to see you become staff again!