Requiem deserves permanent protection and ./god mode

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Everyone targets Requiem for seemingly no reason, including staff, they donat/support the server, find bugs, and are a active part in the community. Yet people hate the success of them, and are jealous, so i believe(ina completely unbiased opinion) that they shouldnt be unraidable and should have ./god mode.

Also all of the members should get 10 stacks of every type of key.

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
I don't think that we should get keys but we do get hated on for no reason, if it wasn't for us some of these glitches wouldn't even be patched

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I agree with @Sevno but on the other hand some of the glitches wouldn’t have been needed to be patched because they wouldn’t be found. I don’t agree that there should be a reward of keys but there is a lot of unneeded hate to Requiem.

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
I wouldn't say Requiem gets hate for no reason. Certain players have given your faction a bad name by doing smaller acts such as being toxic in chat, toxic in PM's etc. These are smaller acts compared to some other actions that certain members in your factions have committed like using epearls to go through barriers, or being banned for alleged cubit scam etc. Day 1 of factions is what (I believe) truly made y'all a target for such "hate" that y'all have received; although it may have seemed purely competitive to y'all, by camping/wiping faction bases while they were trying to build, y'all put the target on your backs. Ultimately, I don't think ALL of Requiem's members are bad, just the certain handful. In fact, I give y'all some credit for finding the pesky bugs/glitches earlier on so that they can be patched! (Kudos to you)

WhatsYours

MVP+
aslleep
aslleep
MVP+
Ratings
I agree with you Kimesu, but unfortunately minecraft has grown more toxic in of itself, and it is unavoidable, but we can take the precautions needed and mute/ban whoever is causing a bad experience for the players around them.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'm not sure whether this is serious or not, but if Requiem continues raiding others, it's entirely unfair to make them unraidable. God mode and 640 x (however many members are in Requiem) is an INSANEly excessive advantage. We appreciate what you do when it's positive, but you have, occasionally, contributed to negative things. For example, the first time I logged on to factions, the leader of Requiem was trash talking a member of another faction for seemingly no reason.