requiem

Ratings
2 1
requiem is screwing up factions. they are exploiting, abusing bugs, and paying to wipe out competition. it makes factions unplayable and they make a brand new game to the server not fun anymore. please do something or contact me regarding them.
-CrimsonVoid_

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
Some of their players have been banned for the wrong doings that have committed. Although, I do agree with you to an extent. CERTAIN players are the ones causing all the mischief, not all of requiem.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
They got us banned and they're fucking bent, agreed
they are so shit they paid dacon to ban us
Requiem is and was entirely unrelated to your ban - Spreading entirely false info still, isn’t going to help with your appeal(s).

While I completely understand the frustration, Factions is still relatively new, and due to this things are still being worked out. But do know the Factions staff and the Admins are looking into the situation(s) with the faction, and it’ll be dealt with accordingly as soon as possible. If you have any further concerns or information related to Requiem, please bring them up with a member of staff.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Whoever was causing problems has been punished, and other than that they are just playing factions. I see nothing wrong with having a faction such as Requiem and I sort of admire that they are brave enough to go out and do that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
requiem is screwing up factions. they are exploiting, abusing bugs, and paying to wipe out competition. it makes factions unplayable and they make a brand new game to the server not fun anymore. please do something or contact me regarding them.
-CrimsonVoid_
hey crimson, i'd like to let you know, that since requiem has found those bugs, it has been reported and they've established rules to avoid them. and as in "paying to wipe out competition", that is wholely not possible. the only thing they've paid for is their ranks and keys. I also suggest not being rude back to them, it will result in even more toxicity if that's what you're trying to avoid. <3

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
-CrimsonVoid_
imagine being mad cause you suck at something, then talking shit on people who are better than you, its honestly quite sad

-CrimsonVoid_
Hoes Mad

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I don’t think there’s any need to continue ranting about Requiem or any other faction/player(s) for that matter.

If you have an issue, report it to a member of staff. Everything that’s been reported has been/is being looked into, so I really don’t understand why this thread is still going, all things considered.