Rip my map

Ratings
Hey beautiful faces!
I mad a map for minevast along time ago! It was called CAKEWAARS (Don't judge me) And I can seem not to find it but I still find maps that ive seen from that long ago, If you know what happened to it or if you find it tell me id love to know <3

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I'm guessing that you made a map for Parkour, maybe SkyWars? It might've been removed, but I'm not sure as to why. If you could tell me what server you made it for, and when it was made, then it'd be easier for us to help you out.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i supposed it was the cake map at skywars if it is the reason for it deleting is cause wen skywars got an update most of the map got deleted and the new ones were bought by professional builders in the best build team (Block Works) and cause of that reason most of the old maps got deleted but I`m sorry to hear that hope you can make a new map soon cause i used to love that cake skywars map

Ratings
I'm guessing that you made a map for Parkour, maybe SkyWars? It might've been removed, but I'm not sure as to why. If you could tell me what server you made it for, and when it was made, then it'd be easier for us to help you out.
Made back in august 2015 made for skywars

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hey beautiful faces!
I mad a map for minevast along time ago! It was called CAKEWAARS (Don't judge me) And I can seem not to find it but I still find maps that ive seen from that long ago, If you know what happened to it or if you find it tell me id love to know <3
I was just told that it was added back with a recent SkyWars update.

Ratings
I was just told that it was added back with a recent SkyWars update.
So it is currently in the map pool for skywars? If so ive never gotten it