ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
This idea was suggested recently on the KitPvP forum here.

Implementing a rock paper scissors plugin, like the current coinflip plugin.

This would replace the current coinflip plugin as it would be a good change from coinflips.

Coinflip uses a random number to decide the winner, whereas rock paper scissors uses 100% user input to decide the winner.

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
What's the difference? And how does it work?

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I assume it'll be like the coinflip round maker chooses a choice from rock paper scissors, but only they know, and on the /coinflip menu it'll say like N/A or smth, and when someone tries to take the coinflip, they will be able to choose from rock paper scissors 3 choices too, so its like actual rock paper scissors with coinflipping. That way there won't be a pattern for people to rig it as its fair and square.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I voted to switch from the coinflip system to the rock paper scissors because I think it's a better idea than to keep coinflipping as players can't say the opponent has rigged it.

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
I agree, rock paper scissors would 100% be better than the coinflip system now, as the outcome would be user based and not an rng, which guarantees that there wouldn't be a pattern for the system.

BestDiamondSword

PATRON
BestDiamondSword
BestDiamondSword
ELITE
Ratings
This would be really interesting to see implemented into Manacube. Maybe not to replace the coinflip but as an alternative to it.