Schematics in Survival.

Madisonn_

ELITE
Madisonn
Madisonn
ELITE
Ratings
Schematics should be allowed in Survival, etc anywhere but limited to ONLY showing the virtual building, not printing or anything else

Simply allowing schematics for Factions alone makes no sense. using a schematic in survival in other gamemodes doesn't hurt the way the game is played.

Please allow us to use this great thing called Schematics.

It doesn't hurt the server.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Just visual is fine, any form of printing is not though, and would be picked up by the anticheat
the anticheat doesent even work properly it banned me for walking

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Just visual is fine, any form of printing is not though, and would be picked up by the anticheat
Might wanna let staff know that then that that is okay. Been told multiple times in the past schematica isn't allowed (even if you're only using visuals)

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
I am also for Schematics to be added since its not malicious in any way if its just the blueprint to make builds easier instead of players needing to have alt accounts on another server or single player world and tabbing between all the time especially if builds are detailed and then having multiple minecrafts open can cause lag for them or low fps since not everyone has the greatest PC`s or multiple accounts either.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
yeah we need schematics only way i can build crap best thing i built was the ua wall which was somehow destroyed on earth even tho i didnt do it schematics would let me build better things and i feel it would improve players creativity and

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
yeah we need schematics only way i can build crap best thing i built was the ua wall which was somehow destroyed on earth even tho i didnt do it schematics would let me build better things and i feel it would improve players creativity and
ima be honest i got no idea what wall you're talking about lmao

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
ima be honest i got no idea what wall you're talking about lmao
Shush u we all know it was des and it made me vewy swad uwu