Season 5 suggestions....

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
29 4
As an active player on Earth, I have noticed some things that need to be changed (IMO) to make a better gameplay experience for all players. Again, these are things that I (as in SirJakuIV) think that would be a good change in S5. Please be as brutal as you can in replies so i can see what I need to change or see yall's thought process.

1). Eliminate the VIP requirement for prestige: This aspect for the game makes it really hard for new players (especially irresponsible 12-year-olds) to get any cubits or any advantages in-game. I understand the idea behind it, but it can deter players that are actually good but may not have the financial backing. And, if you decide to go into debt just so another player can rank you up, it will always be over your head. I've never been in debt, but a lot of the younger players have been and I can understand how stressful that can be.

2). More Earth Staff: As of writing this post, there are a grand total of 2 staff members that are "in-charge" of earth and due to the fact that they are European, from 6-11pm east/cent, shit always goes down in the server at that time and there's usually no help. We've had some really good applications in recent months as well as some really helpful people that deserve consideration as helpers.

3). /addSVA perk: I've said it once and I still stand with this one. There needs to be a perk or a at least a 3 time use per purchase way of adding normal. yet sentimental items to SVA. In all respect to the admins, some of the sva items have really shitty enchantments that make it almost not finacially worth buying them. I also think that, again just my observation, that a Trojan Sword should not be weaker than a Legandary sword. It's just a slap in the face for people who do grind for SVAs. Theres more I would like to say abt this perk but i wanna keep this short.

4). Make Taxes more relevant in gameplay: Everyone in-game knows that there is a lack of "civilization" on Earth. There are no real connections between larger nations (minus the Patrons of Aurum and the (now-defunct) PvP Nation of Ganksquad) and I think a way to fix this stagnant era would be to add taxes to peaceful towns and to give seige winners cubit rewards. Obviously, there would be a cool-down period so certain players (not gonna name any one....) wouldn't just bug it as well as a 2-week cooldown so the same few towns dont keep raiding each other. I also think that GDP should play a bigger role in town development. For example: Per every 5 levels, you get 10 bonus claims or smth like that. Finally, to stay on topic, get rid of player kill leaderboards or at least fix it. I dont even like pvp but i still love a good competition lol.

5). This one is gonna be rough but add a function to mute main chat but keep tc/gc/nc/lc still on. No explanation needed: sometimes we js wanna play with our friends without listening to a schizophrenic scream about conspiracy theories at 10am. And before you type "Just /ignore" that doesn't solve the issue, that just ignores it until the said issue bites you in the ass.

Thats kinda it. I'll add on to this whenever I think of more stuff. I appreciate (almost) any feedback. Ty ManaEarth for my first season :D

YoungerMacky

PATRON
YoungerMacky
YoungerMacky
Patron
Ratings
31 9
I mean these should low key be a bare minimum, but earth needs a lot more than what you suggested to even remotely revive it.

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
29 4
I mean these should low key be a bare minimum, but earth needs a lot more than what you suggested to even remotely revive it.

Ik...honestly you should drop some of your ideas here. if we boost thie enough we could *maybe* get some results
Post automatically merged:

For the last suggestion, is there no /chathide?

That hides all chat. (minus guild)

UnivalveBirch85

MVP
UnivalveBirch85
UnivalveBirch85
MVP
I like these they are all very good but i also agree with macky in the fact that these will not revive earth by themselves we need more

Blockbuster69

ELITE
69Blockbuster96
69Blockbuster96
ELITE
Ratings
5 8
3 and 5 yes rest idc

and if i may add:

6) Make a proper grind title for souls as task shop has maybe priced at 250 - 1000k souls

7) make task shop more relevant as timings for hitting the items is completly off and there is absolutly nothing worth in there which is worth the input/output tradeoff. Kilton seems very balanced and has loads of interesting stuff but besides task skip there is nothing interesting in the task shop

jman5520

ELITE
jman5520
jman5520
ELITE
Ratings
3 2
yo yo imma fairly active member and I've been here 2 seasons now. I'm a strictly building-focused player so I might have a unique perspective on this topic so here are some of my suggestions:

Return of the full block shop PLS. Having a limited block shop makes building grindy for no real reason. Grindier building doesn't add to the server as building isn't a big part of the server's progression loop and the full block shop kept me playing this server last season, but now I feel less motivated to log in.

Old spawner drops/ more useful drops. Having villagers, iron golems, and piglin spawners drop useful resources made building the farms more rewarding especially early on when those resources are more needed. Now it just feels like the spawners grinders are just set up for money and don't add much to the game progression.

More incentive for world-building. I think Earth needs a mechanic to make town building and expansion more worthwhile. Maybe something like town resource plots or ways to produce money/ resources with towny instead of grinders tucked away underground. It would also be interesting if nations could only recruit neighboring towns. This would make settlement placement more important and promote more towns linking up physically. It would also make moving around the map harder making wars more interesting, and it would make outpost building useful.

Fix resource world reset issue <3, thats all I got ty!

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
yo yo imma fairly active member and I've been here 2 seasons now. I'm a strictly building-focused player so I might have a unique perspective on this topic so here are some of my suggestions:

Return of the full block shop PLS. Having a limited block shop makes building grindy for no real reason. Grindier building doesn't add to the server as building isn't a big part of the server's progression loop and the full block shop kept me playing this server last season, but now I feel less motivated to log in.

Old spawner drops/ more useful drops. Having villagers, iron golems, and piglin spawners drop useful resources made building the farms more rewarding especially early on when those resources are more needed. Now it just feels like the spawners grinders are just set up for money and don't add much to the game progression.

More incentive for world-building. I think Earth needs a mechanic to make town building and expansion more worthwhile. Maybe something like town resource plots or ways to produce money/ resources with towny instead of grinders tucked away underground. It would also be interesting if nations could only recruit neighboring towns. This would make settlement placement more important and promote more towns linking up physically. It would also make moving around the map harder making wars more interesting, and it would make outpost building useful.

Fix resource world reset issue <3, thats all I got ty!
I full agree on the return of the full block shop, espiecally the logs. those things can be very annoying to get in bulk now.

bignp

VIP
bignp
bignp
VIP
Ratings
I full agree on the return of the full block shop, espiecally the logs. those things can be very annoying to get in bulk now.
playershops are pointless if everything is in the block shop tho since all the intresting items like potions axi buckets and 90% of blocks are unlisted if you make a shop for them

i would love to see a page on the website to display a high quality PNG of the worldmap after the season is over.

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
playershops are pointless if everything is in the block shop tho since all the intresting items like potions axi buckets and 90% of blocks are unlisted if you make a shop for them

i would love to see a page on the website to display a high quality PNG of the worldmap after the season is over.
There are still hundreds of blocks ppl can put in playershops that werent in the regular /shop and also you can sell blocks for cheaper than people buying them on the regular /shop

bignp

VIP
bignp
bignp
VIP
Ratings
if all the blocks you want are on the block shop why would you ever check playershops?

you can post every block in the game for $1 but if there is an easy place to find them that everyone directs you to why would your shop ever be seen

Last edited:

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
if all the blocks you want are on the block shop why would you ever check playershops?
like i said, there are 100 of blocks that WERENT in the block shop last season and can be put on playershops

you can post every block in the game for $1 but if there is an easy place to find them that everyone directs you to why would your shop ever be seen
if there is an easy way of getting the block then dont put it on playershops, but if it is a unique block that is trickier to get but you have a big supply of you can put it on a playershop. Like say you were doing woodcutting and now have stacks of red mushroom blocks (if you used silk touch) and then you can sell those between $21 and $1,562 to sell it cheaper than /shop and to sell it more expensive then just /sell-ing it

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings

So I have jsut switched over from Survival, and love building and felt in survival there was no gain to building or challenge as you could jsut buy everything really cheap from the server store. I like the idea you have to grind it and then build your skills and complete tasks naturally. If you just want to build go play creative.... Earthy allows there to be a use of what you build, like shops and things. If you put the basic building matts in a server shop. no one will build player shops meaning travelling to other towns pointless... I love the idea of spending the time working out a tree farm... then being the lead supplier of Logs for the server... the goal of the server is to kinda create a realworld ecomony, the moment you can buy everything from an endless source, the value in that item drops. As you then never have to work for it. Just look at the ecomony for survival right now.... they trade in cubits as everyone is so rich as there is no grind.

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
If you just want to build go play creative...
Most people who just want to build and not have to build it in survival build on creative and most people who want to build it on earth build the big build on creative because its easier. at the end of the day, the last thing someone wants to is go out and spend a month collecting materials
Earthy allows there to be a use of what you build, like shops and things. If you put the basic building matts in a server shop. no one will build player shops meaning travelling to other towns pointless...
Last season had a great blocks shop and there were still hundreds of playerstores and people dont just travel towns to buy stuff. they can use a mob farm, farm or just to look at it. Everyone did that last season.
I love the idea of spending the time working out a tree farm...
to my knowledge manacube has disabled anything that makes any of these automatic farms worth building as they will be way to inefficient or just dont work. and if you were to build these then wouldnt you just create the shop for that one block/item and then if you had just that then everyone else wouldnt have a point of going out and getting it. your points contradict themselves.
the goal of the server is to kinda create a realworld ecomony, the moment you can buy everything from an endless source, the value in that item drops.
This is what happens in the mob drops for selling and it should happen for every block/item.
As you then never have to work for it. Just look at the ecomony for survival right now.... they trade in cubits as everyone is so rich as there is no grind.
Survival has been going on much longer than earth as earth is only 1/3 done with its current season and the blocks shop was nothing that contributed to people getting mega rich last season. that was spawners which have been nerfed

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Tho I do agree on some points I feel a full block shop wouldn't be good it takes away the feeling of grinding for stuff if the full block shop was here then players would be a lot more lazy and I don't think that players should be lazy

SmolMagicFox

MVP
StormEyedFox
StormEyedFox
MVP
I disagree with doing a full block shop also, as I feel its important to have some grindiness to building, it allows you to actually focus on some other elements of the town when you need to do some grinding. I do however think that player shops need to be made more visible in the menu to encourage people to actually use them and make them more worth while. There's a lot of things that you can set up a shop for that don't appear on the player shops page (enchantment books for example) which makes it hard to discover player shops that might have more unique items. If there was a way to increase discoverability for player shops this might also help with some of the more building focused projects, as more people would likely make player shops if they were more easily discoverable and this would likely allow for more items to be purchased in bulk.