• Total voters

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
With Season 5 being officially announced and the reset date set for 17th December, I’m curious to know what new features the community is most excited about from the post (found here!)

Personally, I’m really excited about numerous aspects. Firstly, the spawn being a revamped version of the one from Season 1! Also, the max mining level being increased to 300 sounds like a great challenge. Finally, I love the detail that has went in to the GUI menus, and cannot wait to play around with the new enchantments!

What are you looking forward to the most? I hope to see you all at the reset :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
im most excited to create my bugs list again and annoy everyone with the 500 bugs i find a day
very glad about the ores in mines. itll allow me to do things others are yet to think of ;)
i like the new enchants, but i feel like theyll get annoying if youre trying to grind mining. dont get me wrong though, still better to have them than not.
i am a bit frusterated- or maybe dont understand the ways they seem to want us to do spawner farms. no inf chests? no seller minions? there are the sell bombs, but likely to be the hopper limit per plot which would restrict good farms to just a few mins. also hopper speed is super super slow. as well as many items get destroyed when entering into hoppers. and mob stacks over 64 not dropping more than 64 items. unfortunately i dont presume, or trust, that these issues have been fixed
im not a fan of the spawner minions. but also i havnt used them much so my opinion is likely to change

question(s):
when will the season 4 giveaway winners get chosen? similarly, what about the manacube trailer giveaway winners?