Should I come back to Manacube? Has it changed?

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Heyo! My name is Chiwu, or Cosmic. I wanna know if it is worth coming back to Manacube, last time I was here I ran into very abusive staff that nobody managed to catch. Though I've been here for a very short time of 2 years, I want to know if it changed since then. The old Manacube was good until it went through many staffing issues, where I began to lose trust. Is it worth coming back? Or are my expectation going to be detroyed by the hard truth once I login again?

Mr. cobble

ELITE
moore_awa
moore_awa
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
It's worth. Staff are nice and friendly now
You should come back :D

Konte

VIP
Konteass
Konteass
VIP
Ratings
Staff are friendly.
I been playing for under a week and I can assure that you will have a great time on Manacube as I do.

clickinqq

ELITE
clickinqq
clickinqq
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
Staff are very friendly and quite professional which is pretty refreshing! I always like talking with them and getting help from most all of them. I think you’re good to come back!

Braadley

ELITE
cupifull
cupifull
ELITE
Ratings
The staff are really friendly and professional, which is great!
I think the network is great, would highly recommend it, lots of uniqueness and time put into everything as well it seems! :)

Emo_x

ELITE
justjoebs
justjoebs
ELITE
Ratings
i think you should come back, staff is really friendly and helpful and the community is pretty nice. good ppl play on mana imo

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
The staff are friendly, the chaos had dissolved a lot, but there are some new features that are really stupid such as global ranks don't exist anymore

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
You should come back staff and players are friendly :D

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
depends where you played. all the corrupt staff have gone and the current staff team is a good improvement. honestly i prefer old manacube, so much has changed but thats just my opinion. like i said it just depends where u play since its diff everywhere obviously