jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hey guys. Recently, people in the discord have been bullying me. Editing my art, making mean memes about me, smack talking me, not calling me by my correct pronouns on purpose, being generally rude and hurtful. I am thinking of quitting the discord. Some people I thought were my friends have even turned on me. I AND DONT TELL ME TO REPORT THEM BECAUSE WHEN I DO, STAFF ONLY WARN THEM SOMETIMES, BUT WHEN THEY DO GET WARNED, THEY CONTINUE! It’s gotten really bad lately, and It’s starting to hurt me even worse. What do I do? Cause I don’t even know at this point.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
If I were to block them, I'd also be blocking most of the active community

Kiw_i

ELITE
EternalKiwii
EternalKiwii
ELITE
Ratings
46 5
If you want to leave go for it, you are feeding the fire and are just making it worse for yourself most of the time, you have said on the fourms 2 times that you were under 13 which is the required age for discord and it doesnt seem like you can handle it well.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
If you want to leave go for it, you are feeding the fire and are just making it worse for yourself most of the time, you have said on the fourms 2 times that you were under 13 which is the required age for discord and it doesnt seem like you can handle it well.
go away you're the problem kiwi

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

ileoid

Ratings
51 17
You do realize you're just as if not worse. You're the one spamming your art in general chat, you aren't gonna always get just compliments. If you want to leave the discord, go ahead. You are always extremely toxic and can't take a joke. You spam your art in general chat; we jokingly and lightheardedly put our name on it acting like it ours. We all know its yours. Your hyperinflated ego is the one that starts the argument. Check the punishment history for you. You're just auto-warned for swear words and your little temper tantrums. Again, it's up to you, we aren't your life coaches.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
thats it

im done here

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
I AND DONT TELL ME TO REPORT THEM BECAUSE WHEN I DO, STAFF ONLY WARN THEM SOMETIMES, BUT WHEN THEY DO GET WARNED, THEY CONTINUE
Yes, but don't be mad when people do this because you do this as well. I am not trying to be mean I am just explaining something to you. Many times in the discord you were told to chill w/ the spam and even after that you continued. Also after telling you to stop saying me and ocean are dating or we're "cute" together, you continued to do it AFTER i reported you and you were told to stop. It is your choice whether you want to quit or not. I am not trying to be mean or negative in any way I am just stating the facts. :p

Kiw_i

ELITE
EternalKiwii
EternalKiwii
ELITE
Ratings
46 5
Yes, but don't be mad when people do this because you do this as well. I am not trying to be mean I am just explaining something to you. Many times in the discord you were told to chill w/ the spam and even after that you continued. Also after telling you to stop saying me and ocean are dating or we're "cute" together, you continued to do it AFTER i reported you and you were told to stop. It is your choice whether you want to quit or not. I am not trying to be mean or negative in any way I am just stating the facts. :p
dude ocean + turt is totally a thing

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i apologized

its a stupid meme

also
maybe you should stop SAYING you dated Ocean then

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
i apologized

its a stupid meme

also
ok miss im making a fan fic of turt and ocean!!! like stop. it makes us so uncomfy and im not ab to have ur weird comments ruin our relationship. thx<3

Kiw_i

ELITE
EternalKiwii
EternalKiwii
ELITE
Ratings
46 5
i apologized

its a stupid meme

also
Laney if you were warned for it you need to stop saying it, because they must have a problem with it if they reported you about it

Status
Not open for further replies.