jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Laney if you were warned for it you need to stop saying it, because they must have a problem with it if they reported you about it
well i blocked u on disc so bye

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ok miss im making a fan fic of turt and ocean!!! like stop. it makes us so uncomfy and im not ab to have ur weird comments ruin our relationship. thx<3
I'm sorry
but it was a joke
a not funny one
and i already offered to make it up to you
but you rejected

ileoid

Ratings
51 17
" I AND DONT TELL ME TO REPORT THEM BECAUSE WHEN I DO, STAFF ONLY WARN THEM SOMETIMES, BUT WHEN THEY DO GET WARNED, THEY CONTINUE!"

You were the one who got warned for spamming curse words multiple times.

Not to mention the several other times you were let off easy for doing shitty things, like the turt drama. Lmaoo

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
I'm sorry
but it was a joke
a not funny one
and i already offered to make it up to you
but you rejected
Literally everyone involved in this joke on the Discord thinks that it's quite indeed the funny, yes? You yourself continue to make it a longer lasting joke then it should've been because you rage every time. You keep giving the meme more and more value then it originally held. Accept the facts that you yourself are quite annoying and that you're indeed below the minimum age requirement. You refuse to accept your hypocrisy and it only makes the situation even worse for you. Yes that is the only way things will improve, indeed.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I try to be a good person, but I’m not a good person. (Also me being 12 was a joke lmao)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I don't see any point in continuing this thread. Laney I'll message you on discord, and as for everyone else can we please stop bullying Laney? Let her be. If you do not want to talk to her, just block her. Same goes for you @laney , you cannot keep retaliating to every single person that is mildly rude to you. IGNORE them and report them to staff. STOP letting them get to you. First and only warning.

Kiw_i

ELITE
EternalKiwii
EternalKiwii
ELITE
Ratings
46 5
I try to be a good person, but I’m not a good person. (Also me being 12 was a joke lmao)
You being 12 was not a joke, you said in at least 3 times that you were 12 in private dms, months ago in fourms and again in fourms. You might think that you are a good person but the things you do prove otherwise.

Kiw_i

ELITE
EternalKiwii
EternalKiwii
ELITE
Ratings
46 5
I don't see any point in continuing this thread. Laney I'll message you on discord, and as for everyone else can we please stop bullying Laney? Let her be. If you do not want to talk to her, just block her. Same goes for you @laney , you cannot keep retaliating to every single person that is mildly rude to you. IGNORE them and report them to staff. STOP letting them get to you. First and only warning.
Anxi laney shouldnt even be in discord, she said multiple times that she is under 13 and im pretty sure if like the server doesnt do anything they can face consequences too

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Anxi laney shouldnt even be in discord, she said multiple times that she is under 13 and im pretty sure if like the server doesnt do anything they can face consequences too
Im not 12

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Also
didnt anxi say to stop the argument?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
And Discord will deal with accordingly. Regardless of her age, you all need to stop making fun of her. She is a child.
Locking this thread now, I only see it getting worse at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.