Should you appeal - an analysis.

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
Most of us have been there. You did something stupid; cheating, macroing, evading, etc. So what now? Well, the only logical thing to do is to go make a forums account, head on over to the big blue appeal button, write a college level essay, wait 3 days, then what? Well, as a pro banned player, let me tell you. I'm currently 0 for like 6 or something idek. But let me make something clear... punishments are never really "accepted.." Not without time at least. Your most likely gonna get the same old, "yeah sorry man idrk, boss says no, try again in 4 weeks or something." If your lucky, you could also get the "i'm just doing my job, but ig your ok... dont do it again though or something." 50 cubits to anyone with a screenshot of the big green "Accepted" next to there appeal, it just doesn't happen.

To anyone reading this, it's all a joke... but seriously, it's kinda hard to get unbanned, everything takes quite a while to do. GL to all my banned homies out there, praying for y'all.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
false banned by manaray during combat yesterday. if my appeal is accepted i want 50 cubits lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I have two appeals that didn’t get rejected they were accepted and the other was a reduced punishment, do those count? I would like at least 25 cubits for the reduced punishment :)

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I actually have 2 accepted appeals out of 3 but i dont have link to them but 50 cubits are still appreciated yk

LuvLucas

ELITE
Stairyyy
Stairyyy
ELITE
Ratings
I'm praying I get accepted, I wrote my appeal yesterday. I got false banned In Kitpvp by the anti cheat just hitting someone from behind.
O_O

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
update: my perm ban on kit was reduced to a temp ban (2 weeks) across all of mana

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I actually have 2 accepted appeals out of 3 but i dont have link to them but 50 cubits are still appreciated yk
only you and mods or higher would be able to see the appeal :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is the only appeal I was able to find that wasn't rejected, but I know I had a mute appeal for islands that was accepted. If a mod could send a screenshot to me that'd be super pog. I'm still expecting at least 25 cubits for the reduced punishment appeal.

1619879086238.png

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
You can find all of the Appeal information on the wiki here
In short, if you appeal is ever
"Accepted", this means you are not at fault and we have made a punishment which will not count towards your future punishments. If you were definitely caught doing something against the rules, your appeal will not be truly "accepted"
"Reduced", this means that we've decided that the time you've served is enough for the punishment that you've been given, this is generally the case with permanent bans or mutes. Otherwise, your punishment may be reduced to a lower amount of time, given a few factors. The punishment will still count towards future punishments but getting reduced can be case by case
"Rejected", well of course we all know what this means.

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
ggs to getting unbanned to everyone, but y'all seriously trippin if you think i got cubits like that lol
sorry : D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
wait a sec

U got FALSE banned by the "anticheat" and then got banned for 2 weeks... ?

LOL
Its okay I got you Penguin, difficult concept I know. Local ban are permanent when appealed and reduced these are changed to a 14 day first offence hacking ban.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Its okay I got you Penguin, difficult concept I know. Local ban are permanent when appealed and reduced these are changed to a 14 day first offence hacking ban.
even though i didn't hack at all smh. regardless, i still dont understand why im banned across all of mana for something i didnt do on kit.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Even though they weren't hacking... lol