sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Have you ever shouted something funny but then someone said something else, but you had the funniest response but couldn't say it because of the 10 minute gap which will make it not funny by then? say less, i present to you....

Extra Shouts!

Sounds like a bad idea in theory with the many issues of players saving them up and causing spam within less than the usual 10 minute gap, BUT! there is a loophole. The way you could achieve said extra shout is through elite crate which only occurs once per week. With the new revamped elite crate there are more incredible things you can get. With those many things comes a percentage of rarity in items. Since there are many elites and many different items to receive, 1 extra shout would be a legendary thing to achieve, since the chances of someone getting it every week will be a rare occurrence @Swrds ???

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I like the idea but people with a lot of money would just buy a bunch of elite crates then spam the server

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Still waiting for a way to disable shouts client side >.<

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i am not financially stable enough for this to happen
"i am not financially stable enough for this to happen"
also bex:
PATRON+
$2000+ spent on a block game
lmao

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
I like the idea but people with a lot of money would just buy a bunch of elite crates then spam the server
but the whole point is that its a super rare occurrence so even if you'd have like it's be extremely rare so its not always happening

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
i am not financially stable enough for this to happen
you're patron+ with like atleast 2 accounts. plus you waste all of your shouts

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Still waiting for a way to disable shouts client side >.<
1. didnt you quit?
2. there will never be a way to hide shouts because its unfair to all the people who bought elite

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
but the whole point is that its a super rare occurrence so even if you'd have like it's be extremely rare so its not always happening
But people with a lot of money will just get them they will spend like $1372927382782

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
But people with a lot of money will just get them they will spend like $1372927382782
no ones gonna spend that much money on it

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
well mana will get more money so why not, and they sade once a week so to spam /shout itll take months

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Here's my thing with shouts.

I like the idea and all, but they should get more strict with shouts, mainly the cubit cfs, and twitch links.

I know I shout my twitch link, but I feel having a restriction with twitch links in shouts, and cubit cfs, would make chat less spammy, and we could find more interesting shouts to respond to. Sometimes I'll think of something funny, just for a yes / no spam to happen next or people starting some "best gamemode" war in the shouts, To me personally, shouts have been useless for a while, until you can see something funny.

That's just my opinion though, disagree all you want.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Last edited:

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
Here's my thing with shouts.

I like the idea and all, but they should get more strict with shouts, mainly the cubit cfs, and twitch links.

I know I shout my twitch link, but I feel having a restriction with twitch links in shouts, and cubit cfs, would make chat less spammy, and we could find more interesting shouts to respond to. Sometimes I'll think of something funny, just for a yes / no spam to happen next or people starting some "best gamemode" war in the shouts, To me personally, shouts have been useless for a while, until you can see something funny.

That's just my opinion though, disagree all you want.
Surv > everything else

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
1. didnt you quit?
2. there will never be a way to hide shouts because its unfair to all the people who bought elite
1. I still lurk lol
2. It's unfair that even if you have someone blocked there are still loopholes such as ./shout