sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
728 81
this is the exact reason I quit playing mana, bcuz no one would fucking fix shit like the loophole I mentioned...
you quit over a small bug? lmfao

i assume people ignore for someone whos bugging them specifically. if someone u ignored is harassing u in shouts then thats their problem not yours. If its that bad of a bug, people would be reporting it more tbh

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
you quit over a small bug? lmfao

i assume people ignore for someone whos bugging them specifically. if someone u ignored is harassing u in shouts then thats their problem not yours. If its that bad of a bug, people would be reporting it more tbh
Usually I was blocking people because they staff told me to do so :/ there was a lot of drama and fighting the best way to put a stop to it was to block people. I don't know why it isn't reported more, but if I wasn't banned from the discord I would be reminding the staff to look into it. That being said, no one I've blocked has ever gone on to harass me in shouts. Also if it's harassment, shouldn't the staff be muting the person?
So no, I didn't quit simply over a "small bug." I quit because the community was so toxic and it was evident to me that many people didn't want me to be here so I left. Staying would only hurt my mental health even more. I'm still bothered by the bullshit that happened on Manacube to this day, despite claiming I've moved on.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
728 81
Usually I was blocking people because they staff told me to do so :/ there was a lot of drama and fighting the best way to put a stop to it was to block people. I don't know why it isn't reported more, but if I wasn't banned from the discord I would be reminding the staff to look into it. That being said, no one I've blocked has ever gone on to harass me in shouts. Also if it's harassment, shouldn't the staff be muting the person?
So no, I didn't quit simply over a "small bug." I quit because the community was so toxic and it was evident to me that many people didn't want me to be here so I left. Staying would only hurt my mental health even more. I'm still bothered by the bullshit that happened on Manacube to this day, despite claiming I've moved on.
i understand why you'd want to leave. I agree with you the community is toxic and awful but like if you're that bothered and upset about what happened, why do u still stay on forums? thats still being a part of the community

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
i understand why you'd want to leave. I agree with you the community is toxic and awful but like if you're that bothered and upset about what happened, why do u still stay on forums? thats still being a part of the community
Idk, sometimes I just feel like it. The server's discord is much more toxic... in-game too. The forums are pretty tame tbh. Also, it's easier for mods to intervene if things do get out of hand.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Idk, sometimes I just feel like it. The server's discord is much more toxic... in-game too. The forums are pretty tame tbh. Also, it's easier for mods to intervene if things do get out of hand.
Maybe u should come back mods been very strict with ppl being a jerk to someone

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Surprising. Considering a friend of mine got bullied just for liking kid things and the mods did nothing even when I spoke to them about it. To me, it felt like they were defending the bullies.
I guess things do change... and that did happen a while ago-

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
You're just salty because you lash out at players and say other terrible things and then get muted for it and then act like you did nothing wrong. You've even tried to (IN A WAY) filter evade. I wouldn't be the one talking about staff like that if I were you. If anything, I'd say staff tend to be somewhat lenient with toxicity. I could be wrong but that's what I've observed from my short time on the server.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
You're just salty because you lash out at players and say other terrible things and then get muted for it and then act like you did nothing wrong. You've even tried to (IN A WAY) filter evade. I wouldn't be the one talking about staff like that if I were you. If anything, I'd say staff tend to be somewhat lenient with toxicity. I could be wrong but that's what I've observed from my short time on the server.
While I don’t disagree I do believe they are sorta strict

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
While I don’t disagree I do believe they are sorta strict
So ima be honest, if anyone were to look at your punishment history on bans.manacube.com they'd probably see why I said what's above. In all honesty, staff strictness just depends on the offense. With spamming caps, you'd have to do it... a lot... before you'd receive actual punishment. On the opposite side of things, if you're calling people slurs or bypassing the filter to say terrible things, it's more than likely that staff will be more strict. I'm no expert on how staff handle stuff like this, but from what I've observed it appears to be a common trend with mutes related to filter, bullying, etc.