SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
In Switzerland its illegal to own only 1 guinea pig

Ratings
427 8
In Switzerland its illegal to own only 1 guinea pig
What about the weird bird communicators, that buy like one of each species of bird and lock them up in a cage for all of eternity and force them to talk for entertainment. They should surely ban those type of people instead of the guinea pig lovers! Those people really ruffle my feathers ^o^

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Honestly, valid. It’s quite cruel to only have 1. They need buddies!
Yeah but sometimes u cant help it some guinea pigs wont go with others and start tryna bite eachother and its hard to get them used to eachother

SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
Yeah but sometimes u cant help it some guinea pigs wont go with others and start tryna bite eachother and its hard to get them used to eachother
I had one that didn’t like others a long time ago. He really liked my dog though and would get sad if he couldn’t see her. So it was like he had a friend but without him being mean to it.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
I had one that didn’t like others a long time ago. He really liked my dog though and would get sad if he couldn’t see her. So it was like he had a friend but without him being mean to it.
I have 6 rn 1 is with her baby the boy is with 1 of the other baby’s and we tryna get the 2 other girls to go together got violently bit last week when we put them together

SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
I have 6 rn 1 is with her baby the boy is with 1 of the other baby’s and we tryna get the 2 other girls to go together got violently bit last week when we put them together
AWW I love little pig babies. I would say if they’re better off/happier apart, it’s fine to have them alone as long as they can still see other pigs. Good luck with 6 little squeakers though LOL.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
AWW I love little pig babies. I would say if they’re better off/happier apart, it’s fine to have them alone as long as they can still see other pigs. Good luck with 6 little squeakers though LOL.
Nah we can’t have em all apart they both been getting depressed even tho they can see other pigs so I gotta get em to go together

Hammpedampe

MVP
Hammpedampe
Hammpedampe
MVP
Ratings
Love guinea pigs, so already knew this. But still interesting (in a weird way) that some people only want 1 and then are surprised when it develops depression