NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
If u could have any super power what would it be?

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Teleporation for sure, why waste energy flying when you can get to a place instantly and get back. Go have vacation every day smh

Ratings
427 8
The ability to look at entities/objects and turn them into chocolate milk. Saves me time going to the store and buying milk, and chocolate. So why not combine the 2 into one ultimate source of calcium and sweetness; basically a death stare.

Smella, you'll fly up into the air and everyone would take in your stretch and would 1) vomit at how awful you smell (not as bad as @Hallowqueen of course) and 2) Think your a waif that needs a mother or just needs a shower

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
The ability to look at entities/objects and turn them into chocolate milk. Saves me time going to the store and buying milk, and chocolate. So why not combine the 2 into one ultimate source of calcium and sweetness; basically a death stare.

Smella, you'll fly up into the air and everyone would take in your stretch and would 1) vomit at how awful you smell (not as bad as @Hallowqueen of course) and 2) Think your a waif that needs a mother or just needs a shower
Why not just say turn imagination into reality then you dont need to ruin your house with turning a random chair into a chocolate. Just imagine the one you want and it pops out of no where and you can do it with other items too that you imagine like a Jet.

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
169 7
either teleportation or shape-shifting, I would LOVE to change my appearance at will/animal shapeshift to get out of awkward convos

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
Im surprised no one has put the ability for anything u want to happen to happen

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
wellllll the issue with teleportation is, you die
anyway im not gonna explain why cuz im lazy but like

being invis would be nice ngl (if clothes are also invis)
Well the problem with being invis is youll die

Ara_Olla

Helper | Earth
Helper
Ara_Olla
Ara_Olla
ELITE
Ratings
Now hear me out on this one, the power to refill things. I read this somewhere years ago and it's been my answer ever since. Bank account empty? Refill. Snacks all gone? Refill. About to lose a pvp battle? Refill your opponents bladder. The possibilities are endless.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Now hear me out on this one, the power to refill things. I read this somewhere years ago and it's been my answer ever since. Bank account empty? Refill. Snacks all gone? Refill. About to lose a pvp battle? Refill your opponents bladder. The possibilities are endless.
I just imagined someone breaks all my gear and almost killing me, then says like: STOP!, I have to go to the bathroom right now LOL

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Well the problem with being invis is youll die
why tf would you die when being invis....

with tping the issue is that you would teleport in to a place where theres already matter, so you would have that matter inside inside of you, not health, Even if it would exchange the matter and you wouldnt have like tons of air inside of you, yk the earth turns with speed, so if you would tp from the top of the earth to the middle where the speed is the highest, yea yd be a bunch of red stuff.
so y<ou if you say tping exchanges the matter, you could use it for short distances.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
why tf would you die when being invis....

with tping the issue is that you would teleport in to a place where theres already matter, so you would have that matter inside inside of you, not health, Even if it would exchange the matter and you wouldnt have like tons of air inside of you, yk the earth turns with speed, so if you would tp from the top of the earth to the middle where the speed is the highest, yea yd be a bunch of red stuff.
so y<ou if you say tping exchanges the matter, you could use it for short distances.
If your invisible matter would go through u oxygen would too

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'd love to have the ability to shapeshift, then I could turn into something other than a human (human bodies are just not it)