silly little 50 cubit give away

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
64 7
So, due to my upcoming 18th birthday and my gift card from my boss and my spent boost to Patron, I've decided to do a 50-cubit giveaway. The registration will start July 4th 9am central and will end around August 11th 6am central (or when we feel like it), where then I will pick 5 winners using a SRS model. I haven't yet decided a date of the drawing, but it should be around the 16th.

When you register, write your discord handle as well as your IGN and your time zone.

Rewards:
1st: 2 monthly crates
2nd: 5c
3rd: 10c
4th: 15c
5th: 20c

Prerequisites:
Must be over the age of 13: We need to stop encouraging kids to spend money on this server.

No ALTs/2nd accounts: Please don't do this, it ruins the fun for everyone else by cheating.

You most've been active by at least 2 weeks before your submission: This is so people who actually play mana can win and not people who just want cubits to CF them away.

And lastly, No members of ARETH (earth) : I don't want conflicting bias as that's my nation and I want it to be fair to everyone (for those who are, and want to apply, please see me).

EDIT: My birthday is the 16th so ill probs do the draw aug 17th GL again!
If you have any questions, eligibility concerns, confusion on the rules, please feel free to contact Jakalcat (SirJakuIV) or ccrispicreme (CrispV4X) on discord <3

Goodluck to everyone and thank you to those who made the last 7 months so interesting!

Last edited:

ElbonIII

ELITE
ElbonIII
ElbonIII
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
Let's goo!
(Happy early birthday ;) )

Discord: elboniii
IGN: ElbonIII
Timezones: EST

Last edited:

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
145 3
Happy birthday Jaku! You're a truly great friend, thanks for being a part of Mana!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
748 82
happy bday
sophiaaah
disc: oofsophia
PST