silly little 50 cubit give away

AmFloofPanda

VIP
AmFloofPanda
AmFloofPanda
VIP
Ratings
13 1
First of all, happy early 18th birthday!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Discord: amfloofpanda
IGN: AmFloofPanda
TZ: CEST

Best of luck to all participants, and thanks again for the opportunity!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,212 305
Happy bday to the GOAT
SHREK53
SHREK53
UTC+1

Last edited:

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
178 8
So, due to my upcoming 18th birthday and my gift card from my boss and my spent boost to Patron, I've decided to do a 50-cubit giveaway. The registration will start July 4th 9am central and will end around August 11th 6am central (or when we feel like it), where then I will pick 5 winners using a SRS model. I haven't yet decided a date of the drawing, but it should be around the 16th.

When you register, write your discord handle as well as your IGN and your time zone.

Rewards:
1st: 2 monthly crates
2nd: 5c
3rd: 10c
4th: 15c
5th: 20c

Prerequisites:
Must be over the age of 13: We need to stop encouraging kids to spend money on this server.

No ALTs/2nd accounts: Please don't do this, it ruins the fun for everyone else by cheating.

You most've been active by at least 2 weeks before your submission: This is so people who actually play mana can win and not people who just want cubits to CF them away.

And lastly, No members of ARETH (earth) : I don't want conflicting bias as that's my nation and I want it to be fair to everyone (for those who are, and want to apply, please see me).

If you have any questions, eligibility concerns, confusion on the rules, please feel free to contact Jakalcat (SirJakuIV) or ccrispicreme (CrispV4X) on discord <3

Goodluck to everyone and thank you to those who made the last 7 months so interesting!
this is so sweet! happy early birthday :)
IGN: PretzelAngel (discord is pretzelangel)
CST :eek:

SmolMagicFox

MVP
StormEyedFox
StormEyedFox
MVP
So, due to my upcoming 18th birthday and my gift card from my boss and my spent boost to Patron, I've decided to do a 50-cubit giveaway. The registration will start July 4th 9am central and will end around August 11th 6am central (or when we feel like it), where then I will pick 5 winners using a SRS model. I haven't yet decided a date of the drawing, but it should be around the 16th.

When you register, write your discord handle as well as your IGN and your time zone.

Rewards:
1st: 2 monthly crates
2nd: 5c
3rd: 10c
4th: 15c
5th: 20c

Prerequisites:
Must be over the age of 13: We need to stop encouraging kids to spend money on this server.

No ALTs/2nd accounts: Please don't do this, it ruins the fun for everyone else by cheating.

You most've been active by at least 2 weeks before your submission: This is so people who actually play mana can win and not people who just want cubits to CF them away.

And lastly, No members of ARETH (earth) : I don't want conflicting bias as that's my nation and I want it to be fair to everyone (for those who are, and want to apply, please see me).

EDIT: My birthday is the 16th so ill probs do the draw aug 17th GL again!
If you have any questions, eligibility concerns, confusion on the rules, please feel free to contact Jakalcat (SirJakuIV) or ccrispicreme (CrispV4X) on discord <3

Goodluck to everyone and thank you to those who made the last 7 months so interesting!
Happy Early Birthday! You're so kind to be giving gifts to others for your birthday <3
Discord: stormeyedgoblin
IGN: StormEyedFox
Timezone: PDT

Brinaa

Helper | Skyblock
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
Woo! Good luck everyone!
Discord: brinaa_ml
IGN: Brinaa
Timezone: EST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ara_Olla

Helper | Earth
Helper
Ara_Olla
Ara_Olla
Helper
Ratings
OMG happy early happy birthdayyy!!! Hope you have a day as lovely as you! <3
What a sweet and fun idea, gl to all who registered!!

Discord: Ara_Olla
IGN: Ara_Ola
Timezone: GMT-6