Simple Number Crunch

PaineTCG

MVP
PaineTCG
PaineTCG
MVP
The numbers on a lot of servers are outrageous I suggest they be dropped by 90%

You currently cannot deposit the balance of your character into your bank if its over 2.14b which is a limitation in most games. A simple way to fix this would be to drop all numbers by 90%. Currently players have to count the 0s to verify what they are spending and there's no need for that. Please Keep in Mind Players who are reading this, this is not a suggestion to take your wealth, this is just to make the numbers smaller.

The Following would need to be dropped

-Current Player Balances
-Sell/Buy prices in /shop
-Pouch Rewards

This would make the numbers more manageable, If my balance is say 200m my balance would drop to 20m But I would not be any poorer the numbers would just be more reasonable. This would allow the players who make billions daily not have to go through the trouble of hitting deposit multiple times to add it to the IS bank.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Whilst the rebalancing of an economy is a nice idea this won't work for a variety of reasons. The most important one is that the sell and buy prices are still the same so people would be earning at a disproportionate rate compared to how the rebalancing of the economy.

Raptor

PaineTCG

MVP
PaineTCG
PaineTCG
MVP
Whilst the rebalancing of an economy is a nice idea this won't work for a variety of reasons. The most important one is that the sell and buy prices are still the same so people would be earning at a disproportionate rate compared to how the rebalancing of the economy.

Raptor
I dont think you read the post, its not a rebalance, its a number crunch. This would reduce all numbers by 90% including buy/sell prices in the server shop. Prices would be propotionally the same, this would only make the numbers we work with smaller. Thus would not have any impact on the economy.