JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
mithy, if you openly admit you put no effort into it, do you really expect it to be accepted? If so, think again. I don’t mean to be harsh but if you want something to be appreciated you have to put the work in first.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello mithy08,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, there aren't any maps exactly like this, however, there are a lot of maps that are based around just jumps.
In the future, I would recommend thinking of a theme (could be a physical item, movie, game, etc.) then create a build relevant to your theme, to incorporate your jumps into.
The parkour is quite repetitive. I do like that you changed up the ways you used some of the jumps, such as having neos, head hitters etc. but it still felt quite repetitive. Try to mix up your jumps more throughout your map, as well as experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items, to create more original and enjoyable jumps.
In your future submissions, please follow the format listed in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ Providing information such as the difficulty, number of jumps, map location etc, makes it easier for members of the community to test your map and give you feedback, as well as making it easier for map judges to find and judge your map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.