Rejected Simplicity - Parkourse Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Simplicity is a refurbished version of "Pixel Jumps" which did not get accepted.

Simplicity is a simplistic parkour map, with all of the insanely impossible parts of "Pixel Jumps" removed. Mostly.

The point of this map is to be a difficult challenge - at about 150 jumps. There is no actual theme, but that's not really the point of the map.
I think that this map is an Expert map, but it may cross into the Insane category.

At the beginning, there are a fair amount of easy jumps to throw the player off track, and then the insanity begins.

EXPERT MAP.
150 JUMPS.
GUIDED INVISIBLE JUMPS.

2018-01-31_19.47.00.png
2018-01-31_19.47.54.png

Map by: TC_PlayZ
Username: TC_PlayZ

Hope it gets accepted!

Ratings
Nice parkour, haven't tried it yet but it looks hard enough to be expert. I get that you going for a simple and easy design, but it would be nice to have a theme rather than just random jumps. I think this would be a nice addition to expert maps as it is a nice simple track with no distracting massive builds :)

-AQUA

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey TC,
I am sorry to say but I am going to be rejecting this map submission again.
On the sever, we usually want parkour maps with themes as they become more appealing to players. As for this one, it still is not too appealing as its just floating jumps which does not always set your map apart from previous ones. As for the long staircase, it is still there which ruins the feel of the map as it becomes boring to parkour up. I suggest trying to think of an original theme and work on it from there instead of floating random jumps.
However thank you for making a map submission, I hope to see more in the future!

-Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.