Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username: piggobanks
  • Map name: Snail
  • Photos of your Parkour: attached
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot tp piggobanks 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional): Around 42
2019-11-10_15.20.22.png 2019-11-10_15.20.09.png 2019-11-10_15.20.02.png 2019-11-10_15.19.48.png 2019-11-10_15.19.19.png 2019-11-10_15.19.33.png 2019-11-10_15.19.09.png

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Hello! I enjoy the map, I love the build and the theme! The snails are so cuteee <3 but I do have an issue with the length and the difficulty of the map. I think this would better suit a MEDIUM difficulty. I do love the parkour, it's varied and fun but it does fit the MEDIUM difficulty in my opinion. Thank you for taking the time to build and submit the map. I hope to see more from you in the future.
Edit: I'd also suggest adding some signs telling you where to go, there are a few jumps that are question marks.

Good luck
Cam <3

Ratings
Thank you for your suggestions and help in game! :D
Therefore, I have added signs making the directions at points pointed out clearer (This sentence doesn't read well).
And the difficulty of the map is now Medium instead of Easy.
To accompany this change, the 1 block neo + ladder has now had the ladder removed to make the jump harder (now just a neo).

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately I don't think this will be accepted because there is already a snail map :( it's a good build though, so keep up the good work!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Unfortunately I don't think this will be accepted because there is already a snail map :( it's a good build though, so keep up the good work!
Oh really? I checked a few times, I must’ve just missed it. That’s too bad, it is a really good build. :(

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Oh really? I checked a few times, I must’ve just missed it. That’s too bad, it is a really good build. :(
Gary (easy)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
ah, idk i think that one might be different enough in execution. up to the map judges at this point. any who good luck and thank you tas for informing me

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that unfortunately, I will be rejecting this submission due to the following reasons; Although the build is well done, the floating parkour makes it look messy, and slightly unattractive, as well as the theme has already been done before with the map 'Gary'. I also found the jumps slightly repetitive with the ongoing 'normal jumps' and ladders throughout the map,

In the future when creating maps, please use the list HERE to prevent creating unoriginal maps. I also would recommend attaching your parkour onto the main build, rather than leaving the parkour floating as this causes the map to look messy and unattractive, as well as adding more variation to the jumps, I recommend using some blocks such as chests, cake, enchantment tables, ice, and soul sand. (and more!).

Thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map to the forums. I'd definitely love to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.