So about bans and evidence..

MemeCEO

ELITE
MemeCEO
MemeCEO
ELITE
Hey people, if you don't wanna hear me rant then you can leave this thread.

So basically I got requested to do a screenshare today because someone had video evidence on that I was "reaching".

I had to decline the screenshare due to me not wanting my pricacy to be invaded. I have alot of stuff I really don't want to be seen, and I think everyone else with me agrees that screensharing is an invasion of privacy.

But non the less, I got banned for 15 days because someone showed them a video were I was 1v1ing them, and that wasn't even on the manacube server. This guy got mad because i kept beating him, and that's why he reported me.

What i want to say is that you can get too easily banned, video proof can be faked easily nowadays. I think I was treated unfair. But let me know what you think.

Have fun y'all

Last edited:

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there,

I have never personally been screenshared so I don't know much about it, but there's a lot of great information about it on the wiki here https://manacube.wiki/en/in-game/Screensharing. Staff will try to not invade one's privacy during a screenshare and will only look through Minecraft related things. If you want to provide an explanation to staff about what happened, you can make a ban appeal and inside explain to them what you said here.

Good luck,
4thForce:mc_79-0:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hey people, if you don't wanna hear me rant then you can leave this thread.

So basically I got requested to do a screenshare today because someone had video evidence on that I was "reaching".

I had to decline the screenshare due to me not wanting my pricacy to be invaded. I have alot of stuff I really don't want to be seen, and I think everyone else with me agrees that screensharing is an invasion of privacy.

But non the less, I got banned for 15 days because someone showed them a video were I was 1v1ing them, and that wasn't even on the manacube server. This guy got mad because i kept beating him, and that's why he reported me.

What i want to say is that you can get too easily banned, video proof can be faked easily nowadays. I think I was treated unfair. But let me know what you think.

Have fun y'all
Im sorry you feel that way but if you're smart enough, you can always put the things that are private in folders.

MemeCEO

ELITE
MemeCEO
MemeCEO
ELITE
Hey there,

I have never personally been screenshared so I don't know much about it, but there's a lot of great information about it on the wiki here https://manacube.wiki/en/in-game/Screensharing. Staff will try to not invade one's privacy during a screenshare and will only look through Minecraft related things. If you want to provide an explanation to staff about what happened, you can make a ban appeal and inside explain to them what you said here.

Good luck,
4thForce:mc_79-0:
An appeal won't change the fact that this can happen again, to anyone

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Im sorry you feel that way but if you're smart enough, you can always put the things that are private in folders.
U say that like screen sharing is a regular occurrence. Peoples folders are anyways private on the device its on.