Something Sirius has happened ;(

Mrgrapper

Dedicated Member
Ratings
64 8
I am Mrgrappers older brother I am sad to announce that my younger brother aiden has fallen to... cancer it is a sad loss I'm shaddered and don't know what to do I believe he did sell his account so I will try to buy it back. I hope you have a great day I am destroyed because of this loss dont buy me things in regret that makes me feel worse. I'll try to get over this but I'll need your help goodbye

-mrgrapper elder love you all </3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
ok im sorry but I also feel like at the same time this could be a troll post.

The main reason

There isnt no proof at all of this happening irl.

I know I may get a lot of hate and possibly a warn, but I just don't believe this without and proof given

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39

The main reason

I know I may get a lot of hate and possibly a warn, but I just don't believe this without and proof given
fight me random

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It doesn't matter if this is a troll post or not, it isn't our place... Either way, I'm not gonna be like some who say "I'm sorry for your loss," because yes I am sorry... but I know that it probably won't make you feel any better. I'm not great at advice, but I hope u feel better soon <3

Best wishes,
Stormy <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47

The main reason

Hes made at least two posts of this now. Certainly raises some suspicion to me. If I lost my brother, the last thought would be to go find out what he was playing and where and then make an online forum post sharing that information on his account. But I get I am different from others, maybe that would be normal in their family.
I do hope that mrgrapper is okay and I also hope this isnt a sick troll post.

My heart and thoughts go out to the family and ones affected and wish them the best.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

The main reason

Hes made at least two posts of this now. Certainly raises some suspicion to me. If I lost my brother, the last thought would be to go find out what he was playing and where and then make an online forum post sharing that information on his account.
I do hope that mrgrapper is okay and I also hope this isnt a sick troll post.

My heart and thoughts go out to the family and ones affected and wish them the best.
Regardless raising the concerns in a public forum post probably isn’t appropriate. Obviously this impacts the whole community but perhaps let the people who knew the player(s) who knew him discern it. As you guys should know some people have a large connection to this place so we really don’t know.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Manacube is supposed to be a safe place for people to connect and play video games... this shouldn't be some big debate over whether someone is trolling or not because it isn't our place. Let's not forget if we just assume it's a troll post or something to gain attention, then it may drive people away... we should be more open and accepting because as long as individuals aren't doing anything to hurt the community they should be welcomed.

Ratings
12 1
My mom passed after beating cancer, I feel your struggles but I know deep down your brother would've wanted you to keep going :) Stay strong and please know you have my condolences...

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
hope u get over this quick and fast as im sure aiden would love to see u happy :)