Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Hello! I'm back. For... the third? fourth? time. I started playing on here around, maybe, late 2014. This was the fourth or fifth Minecraft server I ever played on. I played for eight or nine months when I went across the world to the Philippines for summer vacation. Wifi was terrible, and I could not play whatsoever. When I came back here to the US, Minevast had lost my interest, and I was playing on other servers.
Then, I started playing again for a few months, then, again, quit. Now, other games had caught my interest: Rocket League, Stardew Valley, and other Steam games. I'd played those for around four or five months, having completely quit MC. Things had changed, however. Minevast had become Manacube. The ranks had changed, my old friends had gone. But I'm here.
Hope to see you all around on the server. Minecraft and Minevast will not be one of the main things I do. I probably'll only play a few hours a week. But it's nostalgic, and Minecraft was the first video game I got addicted to.

Also, to those people who hate my colors, deal with it lol. I will burn your eyes.
Again, I hope to see all of you!

Last edited:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Split back is back! Lol Welcome back to the community. Cya around the server.