hpdra9oniz3r

VIP
hpdr
hpdr
VIP
Ratings
5 1
spotify map picture 2.png

• Username: Hpdra9oniz3r (aka Dragon <3)
  • Map Name: Spotify
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: 1 <3
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Number of jumps: 31
  • Number of Checkpoints: 2
spotify map picture 1.png

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
the map itself looks cool but pixel art isnt allowed for maps.
the parkour is repetitive and very basic.
most of it is floating parkour which isnt advised

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
Oh yeah I tested this map and never got to communicate to you my opinions on it since you had to go to dinner. My opinions basically echo what Soph said above. Currently the parkour doesn't look good because, not only are the majority of them full block distance jumps with zero blockage and minimal angling, you used the same blocks over and over again as parkour stepping blocks. It also suffered because the build is basically an empty room. try to use different sized blocks and jumping angles to add variance to the map. And also to incorporate different mechanics such as slime jumps, water, ice, and others.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Hpdra9oniz3r,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is a concern. Maps that have pixel art as the main focus are no longer accepted due to them being overdone in the past and being simple to make. Make sure you have a main build with lots of details throughout!
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so make sure that you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map! The difficulty of your map is also quite inconsistent, overall being too difficult for an easy map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.