aAuSTrAliAS
aAuSTrAliAS
MVP+
Ratings
Squigglebob
(See attatched files for images)
/plot visit crazypink_donkey 3 (34;73)
Medium
A bit under 80. (I don't know if this can still be accepted as a medium map, but if it gets denied I will work on removing some jumps or making the parkour harder.)
GalaxyMei and hyusa helped a ton and made it much easier to do this map, I couldn't have done this without them! They are pretty much both co-owners of the map.

Attachments

_TreeBark_

ELITE
_TreeBark_
_TreeBark_
ELITE
Ratings
36 2
holy crap this is amazing i cant believe this is made in my life time and I am able to see it it is so beautiful the way his arms just squiggle makes me feel this feeling that I have never felt before I really wish this map gets accepted because it is flawless and everyone else really wants this map to get accepted

Ratings
this is so amazing i cannot stop crying i am just in pure awe how did you manage to make such a brilliant map this is truly a work of art

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
-1 build is literally unoriginal and idk about jumps

Crazypink_donkey

MVP+
aAuSTrAliAS
aAuSTrAliAS
MVP+
Ratings
-1 build is literally unoriginal and idk about jumps
I know where you're coming from, and not to say you're wrongm but there's only one other spongebob related map, and that's called Gary (Last page of easy maps) and it only has Gary built. This is the only map with spongebob built (if it somehow gets accepted of course). But thank you for the comment, if you would like you can check out the jumps at /plot visit crazypink_donkey 4! Have a good day :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Hello, I think you misunderstood.
2019-12-22_11.17.32.png

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello CRAZYpink_dOnkey, hyusa & GalaxyMei,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are already quite a few spongebob themed maps. Please read over the document in this thread https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is okay, it is quite 2d and blocky, but I do understand the nature of the character, and it is quite accurate to what you were going for.
The parkour is quite repetitive, especially at the start. You did use a bit more variety throughout the middle section of the map which is good, but try to keep a variety of jumps going throughout the whole map.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, but it is far too long for a medium. Please read this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.