Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
On manacube.com/staff senior mods and managers are in the same section, even though they have different jobs on the server. My suggestion is to make a new section on manacube.com/staff for the managers, @anaxrocks @sil that shows they are managers. Idk, some people might disagree but this is just my opinion! :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
true, but the normal senior mods really only specialize in one part of the server, like parkour, factions, or helper management. Network managers kinda do everything

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
1621469114784.png

As you can see on the above screenshot, Sil and Ana are Management Leads on Manacube, meaning they oversee all Senior moderators and all operations that go on within Manacube as a whole (don't quote me on that). They are of course, under administrators but assist the administration team with the day-to-day running of the server, normally behind the scenes; however, you shall see them in-game <3

In regards to this;
Really chaoticpheonix is the only sr mod who isn't a manager lmao
All Senior Moderators are seen as Management here on Manacube, Chaotic is one of the ModCoord Managers, where she looks after all the moderators on the team here. I don't see why she wouldn't be seen as a manager :(

That should just about clear up any confusion.
Any more questions, then feel free to DM me on discord and I'll happily converse.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
View attachment 48005
As you can see on the above screenshot, Sil and Ana are Management Leads on Manacube, meaning they oversee all Senior moderators and all operations that go on within Manacube as a whole (don't quote me on that). They are of course, under administrators but assist the administration team with the day-to-day running of the server, normally behind the scenes; however, you shall see them in-game <3

In regards to this;

All Senior Moderators are seen as Management here on Manacube, Chaotic is one of the ModCoord Managers, where she looks after all the moderators on the team here. I don't see why she wouldn't be seen as a manager :(

Any more questions, then feel free to DM me on discord and I'll happily converse.
so does this mean you agree or disagree with this post?

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
erm, sil and ana have more perms + plus do more behind the scene work! Easiest way I can say it all xD

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
View attachment 48005

In regards to this;

https://manacube.com/staff/
Christian: Management
Shinx: Manager
Alfie: Management
Sil: Manager
Ranged: Management
Ana: Manager
Abby: Manager
Chao: Coordinator
1621479067807.png

not a manager by title :p

side question: why is Alfie's thing like, aligned differently? XD

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
By the look of things, from reading above and through forums I believe that ManaCube is owned by a holding company of sorts.

With that said; The 'Management' titles are all various departments within the company
They are not Managers of the company but rather just managers in their respective departments. They are in charge of making sure their departments do their jobs.

Managers on their own is a position within the 'company' that supervise and lead the 'companies' operations and staff members.
That usually means focusing on all platforms, for example, communications, administration, staff management, and the list goes on.
Which is almost completely different from being part of departmental management teams.

Edit: Despite the specific title's being used. The functionality remains the same, whether we call it manager, srmod, or unicorns. The job stays the same. So I don't see any real concern for how it is named on the forums.

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
By the look of things, from reading above and through forums I believe that ManaCube is owned by a holding company of sorts.

With that said; The 'Management' titles are all various departments within the company
They are not Managers of the company but rather just managers in their respective departments. They are in charge of making sure their departments do their jobs.

Managers on their own is a position within the 'company' that supervise and lead the 'companies' operations and staff members.
That usually means focusing on all platforms, for example, communications, administration, staff management, and the list goes on.
Which is almost completely different from being part of departmental management teams.

Edit: Despite the specific title's being used. The functionality remains the same, whether we call it manager, srmod, or unicorns. The job stays the same. So I don't see any real concern for how it is named on the forums.
In regards to "The functionality remains the same, whether we call it manager, srmod, or unicorns.", this isn't exactly true; as ranged said above, Sil and Ana (and other managers that have been around, like Sarah), they have more perms and responsibilities than SrMods do.

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
In regards to "The functionality remains the same, whether we call it manager, srmod, or unicorns.", this isn't exactly true; as ranged said above, Sil and Ana (and other managers that have been around, like Sarah), they have more perms and responsibilities than SrMods do.
Absolutely right! Used Bad wording.
I meant not that their ManaCube role responsibilities are the same. Just rather recapping on the general idea of managers and other management titles.
In terms of how to title it on the forums specifically, as Uduntreal was suggesting.
Their main position is all that is needed on a first glance page, they are not company managers, which in this server are the administrators. This is why it does not matter what it is named. At least not to the consumers. The position names matter a lot to the actual employers though, yes! :)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think manager is really just an extra title. Cause ranged Christian Abby Alfie and shinx are all mangers too, really chaoticpheonix is the only sr mod who isnt a manager lmao
I personally am not a fan of the manager tag in game and the special designations on staff walls. I see it as them creating too many different ranks and it seems chaotic (no pun intended) to me.

reposted cause some mod in specific likes to -1 spam my posts. shame. lead by example.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Chao just isn't listed as manager on forums, but she manages the mods (moderators) within the staff team, more of an inside management position. Where as Christian and I handle public management with staffapps

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
All of the staff play an important role, end of story. though, I have to ask... when will prisons get a manager, can’t olycube get some love...? Seriously, factions and parkour have sr. Mod managers, so why not olycube? ;(
and if sky block had a manager, i’d chose chao <3 or gappie gal, totally not biased ahah ahahahah...
then again, I just thought of something- what if sr.mods are just the managers of the entire server? wait a minute- isn’t that what everyone else has been saying...?

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
https://manacube.com/staff/
Christian: Management
Shinx: Manager
Alfie: Management
Sil: Manager
Ranged: Management
Ana: Manager
Abby: Manager
Chao: Coordinator
View attachment 48009
not a manager by title :p

side question: why is Alfie's thing like, aligned differently? XD
Technically my position title is "Events SrMod". Me and "Mod Coordinator" are the only SrMod roles that don't have manager in them (because IDK, admins got un-creative?). Anyway other SrMods just changed my forums to Events Management and Dacon marked me as management on his website so :shrug:

Also no clue why it's not aligned. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my forums account is glitched and I can't change the profile picture, that's why I still have the same smiley face I used to use for discord as my forums

Side note:

Screenshot at May 21 17-09-26.png