Staff False-Bans

Ratings
When submitting an appeal, you are able to get access to the evidence. We now offer rebuttals for appeals in the event your appeal is rejected so you can provide a further argument and receive the evidence held against you for the punishment. Some evidence can't be shared publicly as Caleb mentioned, as it often has private information (in the event of Doxing for example).

Staff members cannot ban without evidence unless approved by an admin, and those cases are very rare and often times it is due to a player having an extensive punishment history. Evidence in some cases is on a need-to-know basis, and with punishments being public and accessible by the community, it is in the best interest that some evidence be stored elsewhere until the appealing process. I personally feel we as a staff team would have a much larger issue if we included evidence containing IPs and players' leaked personal information.

If you believe a staff member is abusing their position and not including evidence when required, you are more than welcome to report them to an Admin, or by filling out a staff report. If you also believe a staff member is not fully investigating a situation before handing out punishments, or because someone accuses someone else of evasion, I would again urge you to make a report. In the event you are intentionally claiming to be a banned player, and are claiming you are evading, it will still be looked into - however, there is no guarantee you won't be punished for trolling/wasting staff time by intentionally trying to cause upset within the community - depending on why the banned player is banned - as most cases, these aren't players we want mixing with the community for various reasons.

To respond here - appeals shouldn't take longer than 24 hours to get to - on the rare occasion a member of staff isn't able to handle your appeal due to a shortage of staff on a realm, other members of staff will often step in and assist, but please keep in mind we are all human, and this is purely voluntary - staff cannot be expected to be online 24/7. There's no excuse for evasion, if you believe your ban is false, you should have no issues during the appeal process in proving your innocence. However, if you continue to evade, you are only making it worse for yourself and lessen the chances of being unbanned as you're continually doing the thing you're originally claiming you didn't do - y'know?

Rebuttals can often take longer to discuss as staff will need to look at the evidence we have, then the counter evidence (if you're saying you have plenty of screenshots for example), it can lengthen the process as staff need to take this into account and discuss it with the rest of the team. My DM's are always open if anyone has any questions, or would like to discuss this further - but spreading false information and further accusations of abuse of power without using the appropriate resources (staff reports, ban appeals) is not going to resolve any issues.
When I was young we didn't get to see the evidence, luckily time changes