Staff False-Bans

bailt

Ratings
9 3
When submitting an appeal, you are able to get access to the evidence. We now offer rebuttals for appeals in the event your appeal is rejected so you can provide a further argument and receive the evidence held against you for the punishment. Some evidence can't be shared publicly as Caleb mentioned, as it often has private information (in the event of Doxing for example).

Staff members cannot ban without evidence unless approved by an admin, and those cases are very rare and often times it is due to a player having an extensive punishment history. Evidence in some cases is on a need-to-know basis, and with punishments being public and accessible by the community, it is in the best interest that some evidence be stored elsewhere until the appealing process. I personally feel we as a staff team would have a much larger issue if we included evidence containing IPs and players' leaked personal information.

If you believe a staff member is abusing their position and not including evidence when required, you are more than welcome to report them to an Admin, or by filling out a staff report. If you also believe a staff member is not fully investigating a situation before handing out punishments, or because someone accuses someone else of evasion, I would again urge you to make a report. In the event you are intentionally claiming to be a banned player, and are claiming you are evading, it will still be looked into - however, there is no guarantee you won't be punished for trolling/wasting staff time by intentionally trying to cause upset within the community - depending on why the banned player is banned - as most cases, these aren't players we want mixing with the community for various reasons.

To respond here - appeals shouldn't take longer than 24 hours to get to - on the rare occasion a member of staff isn't able to handle your appeal due to a shortage of staff on a realm, other members of staff will often step in and assist, but please keep in mind we are all human, and this is purely voluntary - staff cannot be expected to be online 24/7. There's no excuse for evasion, if you believe your ban is false, you should have no issues during the appeal process in proving your innocence. However, if you continue to evade, you are only making it worse for yourself and lessen the chances of being unbanned as you're continually doing the thing you're originally claiming you didn't do - y'know?

Rebuttals can often take longer to discuss as staff will need to look at the evidence we have, then the counter evidence (if you're saying you have plenty of screenshots for example), it can lengthen the process as staff need to take this into account and discuss it with the rest of the team. My DM's are always open if anyone has any questions, or would like to discuss this further - but spreading false information and further accusations of abuse of power without using the appropriate resources (staff reports, ban appeals) is not going to resolve any issues.
I was banned for basically toxicity and I'm not allowed to see the evidence? it's been 3 months and a good bit of appeals

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
I was banned for basically toxicity and I'm not allowed to see the evidence? it's been 3 months and a good bit of appeals
If you're able to DM me either on the forums, or on discord [hallowqueen#2377] I can possibly look into this for you. I may not be able to give you the evidence - but I can have a look and see if I am able to further expand on the reasoning for this. If you submit an appeal, staff members should offer the evidence to you if you rebut the decision (in the case it's rejected), and in which case you can also ask for the evidence so you can construct your argument fairly.

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
To respond here - appeals shouldn't take longer than 24 hours to get to - on the rare occasion a member of staff isn't able to handle your appeal due to a shortage of staff on a realm, other members of staff will often step in and assist, but please keep in mind we are all human, and this is purely voluntary - staff cannot be expected to be online 24/7. There's no excuse for evasion, if you believe your ban is false, you should have no issues during the appeal process in proving your innocence. However, if you continue to evade, you are only making it worse for yourself and lessen the chances of being unbanned as you're continually doing the thing you're originally claiming you didn't do - y'know?
thanks for responding to the post with an explanation instead of being a useless staff member and disliking it like lavendal Ekekko and pestolicious. I mean seriously, they’ve volunteered to manage and run the server so what is disliking a post about listing a big issue going to do …
but it’s not like we can’t wait for 24 hours it’s just some appeals have been in reviewing for months including mine
and also idk what the deal is but I know at least 6 kids who are falsebanned for being others. How does that happen?

acousthicc

VIP+
acousthicc
acousthicc
VIP+
Ratings
16 1
random players were banned for evasion of kuqn just because they said it, I remember a new player got banned for it too lmao and also u can just go on a vpn and then /alts would be ineffective
Yes. But where is the proof? Even if it is a VPN... The mods should actually investigate further by watching the player for similar typing structures, movements, etc...

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Yes. But where is the proof? Even if it is a VPN... The mods should actually investigate further by watching the player for similar typing structures, movements, etc...
As I mentioned, staff cannot ban without evidence.

For cases of evasion, we rely on IP’s. We do not post the evidence of ban evasion because it contains players’ IP’s, and as I previously mentioned we would have a bigger issue if we released that information.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
but it’s not like we can’t wait for 24 hours it’s just some appeals have been in reviewing for months including mine
I fully understand your concerns with this. It can be quite difficult determining if an account is actually an alt or not and does take time and a lot of assistance from higher staff. I do apologise for the wait, but you are more than welcome to contact the member of staff who is reviewing your appeal and ask for updates.

and also idk what the deal is but I know at least 6 kids who are falsebanned for being others. How does that happen?
Players evading on SEVERAL accounts is honestly not an uncommon thing - I don't personally know what the situation is with these bans in particular, but it may be relating to VPNs, shared accounts, etc.

thanks for responding to the post with an explanation instead of being a useless staff member and disliking it like lavendal Ekekko and pestolicious.
You are welcome for the response, and if you have any further questions you are welcome to contact me and I will try my best to answer.

However, please do not bash the other staff. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, which is why we try not to discourage players from ranting here on the forums. You don't have to agree with how they handled it, but they are all good at what they do.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I fully understand your concerns with this. It can be quite difficult determining if an account is actually an alt or not and does take time and a lot of assistance from higher staff. I do apologise for the wait, but you are more than welcome to contact the member of staff who is reviewing your appeal and ask for updates.
IDK about that... I joined literally a different realm besides kitpvp (and I guess AnaxRocks was on it at the time, who had also just gotten admin) and keep in mind, literally EVERYONE was aware that that was my alt account, not shared at all. Even Quick, your OWN MODERATOR, was aware that it was my account. I have had 3 bans accepted because of IP related shit, yet Ana comes along and just bans it becuase "IPs matched" without looking into previous appeals or talking to other staff members. Quick himself has banned that account, I DMed him on discord and he unbanned it, he thought it was aleksi. Again, it was justified as I had it unbanned like 3 times already because the whole MineVille merge thing really messed it up. Ana used no proof at all, didn't consider using her resources, and just abused her position as an admin. Do I report that? Or is she above the laws? And as for staff team, I used to really look up to Lavendel, but she has promised me updates on my rebuttal, but continues to ghost me and leave me in rebuttal for an entire month, with no updates. What's going on? The DMs are supposed to always be open? Sil as well, I always used to contact him as I had fine anticheat glitches and he would unban me and fix them. He got manager, unadded me and does not respond. The staff team is getting really corrupt now, and you guys are failing to give us an actual reason as to why.

bailt

Ratings
9 3
If you're able to DM me either on the forums, or on discord [hallowqueen#2377] I can possibly look into this for you. I may not be able to give you the evidence - but I can have a look and see if I am able to further expand on the reasoning for this. If you submit an appeal, staff members should offer the evidence to you if you rebut the decision (in the case it's rejected), and in which case you can also ask for the evidence so you can construct your argument fairly.
ye I'll add you on disc rn thanks for reaching out, and yea ive appealed a good few times now which unfortunately i was rejected in all of them

bailt

Ratings
9 3
Also another problem about all this "investigation" stuff that happened, literally every old player was banned just because a duper had broken the economy and was dropping people loot and payed people money, I know people who were paid a measly 20k and are STILL banned for something that they can't stop, like bad^ and mrjonne10, etc and Cheeseydubh. All these players have been playing for years and have spent lots of money on manacube, e.g CheeseyDubh who was nearly patron at the time of ban. It just doesn't make sense as to why he would dupe? He has appealed approximately 5 times and they said he has duped items in his filter but they also can't check his filter, but somehow know that there's duped items there.... He also asked for staff to wipe his account therefore he would of course have no duped items and he would be happy to start fresh on manacube, and he was still denied.

ManaRayed

Ratings
37 5
for all still posting on this page i have been told by staff members who would like to be disclosed that players who use a vpn are looked into and if nothing is found they make sure that ur ip is changing and they ban you for being kuqn which is really weird and not professional

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Bruh I started school sorry fam. Also free da homies they ain't do nun

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
for all still posting on this page i have been told by staff members who would like to be disclosed that players who use a vpn are looked into and if nothing is found they make sure that ur ip is changing and they ban you for being kuqn which is really weird and not professional
Thats so inaccurate

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
clearly u havent played kit if u think that is true they don't provide evidence when asked for
It depends on the situation, but for stuff like evasion and hacking clips we are not obligated to share that. All appeals are reviewed properly and if the evidence is insufficient then you get unpunished simple as that

Zeroo l Methoxetamine

ELITE
Methoxetamine
Methoxetamine
ELITE
Ratings
11 2
Okay this is getting out of hand
Zamzua got banned for being aleksi
Teoyaya got banned for being rektah
Razrabochik got banned for being kuqn
Yvngavail got banned for being stenn_dammers
Xcyals got banned for being aleksi
xRik got banned for being stenn_dammers
And I'm banned for something I didn't do

Literally if you go on kitpvp and say someone is kuqn that kid will get banned
Staff doesn't do any investigating they just ban
Literally I used teoyayas acc like two months before I got banned and he got banned for evasion of rektah like how does that make any sense LMAO
And razrabochik got banned for being kuqn because they are both from the same city literally both of them are KNOWN players and you guys know for a fact they are not the same person. Literally NYC has close to 10 million people and everyone whos from there gets banned for being kuqn.

Terrifix/Zamzua got banned for being Aleksi idk why but he is and he literally had nothing to do with aleksi LOL

I got banned for something I didn't do but that is my fault I agree I shouldn't let multiple people on my account but my appeal has been in reviewing for 3 months now...

I think staff really don't give a crap about us and don't use logical reasoning when they hand out bans. This is getting ridiculous. There's also never any staff on kitpvp anymore since quick_silver_ went inactive and cheaters just come and do anything they want. How can something like this happen on a 2000 player network?!?
LOL imagine being banned -1 downvoting this forum