Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hey their peeps,

Heres a new game coming to the forums of Manacube! You have to give out a staff member you know well like this example: Purple4me and tell them why you like them and also say how good they are and also say if you appreciate them for joining or don't!
Good Luck

Last edited:

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Txilsy

Kirsty is the worst staff member. I hate her. I do not appreciate her joining.

ps ily kirs

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Manyrain

She is the reason I'm staff today, and she's constantly making sure I am okay in my position and is honestly one of the best things that could've ever happened. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her.

EDIT: Other staff members that have helped me so much through my journey, and I'm so, so grateful to have them in my life are Sunset, Wolfers, Shron, Juan, Phinx, and Neko. These people always have stuck there necks out to help me through things that maybe I didn't understand, or I got confused with something else, and they've always guided me in the right direction. All in all the entire staff team works so hard and deserves all the love and appreciation in the world, and I can't say I've never been more honored in my life to be a part of something so great.

Last edited:

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
I'm going to go ahead and say (all staff).

I know that they were all there for me when I need them and that I will always be there if they ever needed me. I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't staff or if I didn't know them at all I would probably not be the person I am today. They have helped me grow in many crazy, awesome and wonderful ways. Which I am truly thankful for. They have always given me something to laugh about no matter what it was. I'm glad that I get to be apart of this big family (staff team). I don't know what I would do without the people I talk to almost every day. ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Txilsy

Kirsty is the worst staff member. I hate her. I do not appreciate her joining.

ps ily kirs
Can't argue with that to be honest and yes I hate you as well. (okno, ilyt)
~
Joking aside, like Wolf said, the whole staff team is awesome. They're always there when you need them and won't judge you for anything. It's really an honour to be a part of it and I wouldn't want that to change. So I'd say a special thanks to Shron, for supporting me on my way to staff and just being there in general when needed.

Here's to the future and expansion of the staff team! :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Like Wolf and Txilsy, I'd have to say the entire staff team.

All of them work really hard for each and every part of ManaCube. Sure, they all have different jobs, but it still leads to the same concept. We have our Creative staff who watch over amazing builds and who create amazing builds as well (shout-out to Nilly, Juan, Christian, Foosh, and Nick [and every other Creative staff member who I didn't name here]) We have our Parkour staff who do their best to watch over the craziness on it (aka the chat :p) and protect the amazing parkourists, and they're amazing parkourists as well. (shout-out to Maddeh, Yoshi, Ambi, Wolf, Mix, Ali, Chloe, Txilsy, Shron, Crit, and Jnitz [and everyone else I'm forgetting to name]) We have our PvP staff who work really hard to catch hackers every single day and watch over 3 parts of ManaCube. (shout-out to Pqcket, Monkey, Tywone, Tylerz, Jay, Inver, Christian, and Kat (and everyone else I'm forgetting to name]) We have our Skyblock staff who watch over 2 parts of ManaCube, protecting the people who live in the sky (or on an island in the middle of a deadly ocean), finding griefs, and everything else you could name. (shout-out to Wolf, Dom, Crim, Shron, Yoshi, and Ambi [plus everyone I'm forgetting to name]) We have our Survival staff, who catch griefers, put up with some of the Survival players' toxicity, and everything else you could name. (shout out to Rains, Rainbow, Neko, and myself) We have our Senior Mods, who watch over all parts of ManaCube, rolling back griefs on Survival/Skyblock/Islands and doing many other stuff, and providing fun at the same thing (aka Emma's little staff table in Parkour that she recently made xD). (shout-out to Sunset, Emma, Phinx, Ben, Caree, and Scuzz) We have our two admins, Purpz and Niknea. Purpz is always here for the server, constantly working on events, disbanding inactive parties, and many other stuff. Niknea helps Dacon a lot in fixing bugs/glitches, making sure the server doesn't constantly break. We have our two main owners, Dacon and Dylan. With help from the admins, these two are constantly working their butt off, making sure the server stays online, fixing glitches, and adding new stuff to provide more fun for the server. Before I became staff, I have seen the staff always doing their job, working constantly to protect this server. They have helped me (before and after I became staff) and many other people out with their problems and such. I know it must have been hard for each and every one of them when the situation became too much, but they still pushed through. I wish for the staff team to stay amazing, if not greater. Stay strong, stay great, and never give up! ;)

Last edited:

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
GM Zero// Edm_Miner: One of the first mods I meant

Phinx: One Awesome Staff member doing there job

Foosh: Another awesome staff member

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I asked if I could say myself and I was told yes, so Im choosing me.xD Now Im choosing myself because little have you know the staff team as a whole works extremely hard to get everything in working function. Somethings, dare I say alot of things go by without anyone knowing you did them. Who better to point those things out then the person who did them.

Though I choose my self (because Im completely self absorbed) I want to give a shout to every staff that worked their butt on projects and the daily moderating stuff too because we all put a lot of our free time into improving the server and doing the daily grind, day in and out.

So everyone pat yourselfs on the back! :D (I choose you pikachu)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I personally like all the staff members, they all stand out in their own ways and make this server great! My favorite is prob Purpz

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
I have 2. Drakey. Was Always really nice to everyone, never gave people hard times, really relaxed and super easy to talk to. No complaints.

& now probably me because im super cool
[DOUBLEPOST=1493750239][/DOUBLEPOST]still wish he was staff, wonder what happened to him

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
@Maddeh

The first time
I met you was when you we're a default. You had just applied. I watched over your application hoping for it to be accepted and it was. When I met you in game in parkour you were so nice and we stuck together like glue. We started calling and we had so much fun. When you were promoted to midnight I was actually crying I am so proud of you and consider you as a best friend. But I must say trite Sivan is hit ;)Ilysm xoxo

Last edited: