Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is unoriginal, as there are several tower maps already, and this one is quite similar to a previous submission of yours (ShanghaiTower). However, the concept behind the tower is original. The build is well-done, and it is clear that a lot of effort went into it. The parkour is varied and it fits the insane difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 The build is so so so amazing, as stated above it is similar to Shanghai Tower, but in my opinion it is different enough. The Parkour is really good, and very difficult, but it fits the Insane difficulty

Goodluck, I hope to see more maps from you!

Cam

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5. Clearly a lot of effort went into this, and the idea is original in my mind (although some would say otherwise, because it's a tower map). I think the build is simple, but in a good way, so that's a positive as well. Parkour is varied, and I'm not entirely sure how it fits Insane maps as I don't play anything above hard (yet), but from what others have said, you did a good job. Good luck!

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi JJ,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The build is quite simple but still attractive, and the parkour is varied, but after talking with other judges, we think your map suffer from 2 major problems : The theme is really unoriginal, there is already a lot of Tower maps, and your maps looks quite a lot like your previous insane, ShanghaiTower. And the parkour is way too hard, so please try making easier maps.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.