CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
I looked into the store and wondered to myself '' What are the most ripoff things you can buy / avoid from the store? ''. I looked and heres them , I made a list!

RANKS: everything great!
Treasure Keys: buy them at your risk, they might
ripoff you or you might be lucky.
Black Mar
ket: SkyBlock -> Minions ( If you really need them, buy but you can grind and get like 15-20M and someone would sell you it).
SkyBlock -> Mana ( You can get easily Mana and free :/ )
Olympus -> 100% Angel Dust isn't really much of a ripoff but idk.
Olympus -> Minions ( Same as SkyBlock I guess.)

Survival -> Herobrine / Zulrah Egg ( They very easy to obtain )
Survival -> 100% Angel Dust ( same as Olympus )
Parkour -> All fine
Islands -> Minions ( They can be obtained i guess )
Creative -> Mana

Kits: Everything is great!
Titles: Everything is great and cheap!
Unbans: I don't need to explain.

This is the end of my post. Please do not hate me for doing this. I did this so players can relate to me, give me opinions since everytime i came across the Store i see those being buyed heavily. Thanks for reading! <3

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
I'd say in general dont buy stuff from black market unless you really want to spend your money so bad. Ranks I'd say VIP+ the only rank that is really worth it and tags can be obtained by keys / in game events so not really worth it.

Jelly

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
To be completely honest elite isn't worth it for parkour alone, but if you play across multiple servers or really just want it for the cosmetic purposes (/prefix, /shout) it's great. The free seasonal crate key is a nice addition- and you can sell kits for cubits on other servers, but if trading isn't your thing it's just a prettier mvp+ on parkour, which I'm not gonna complain about but it's seen as an issue in the pk community!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I'm a literal 60 year old woman and I cannot read that red without crying but anyways, there's definitely some things on the store that is worth more than others. Always best to maybe ask around or just really think about any purchases before you go through with them. We wouldn't want you to buy something that you'd later regret!

Just about the keys though, they are a definite gamble, so if you plan on buying any, make sure you're accepting of the fact that you might not get something you want.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
in my opinion titles are too pricy. You can easily get a better looking title for free if you take a little bit of time on any server. (except Creative idk bout that). Also minions are useless on skyblock. Don't buy ever.