Rejected Straight Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Chezticlez
Diff: Easy
Creator: Chezticlez
Plot: /plot v Chezticlez
Jumps: 43

I am not a builder, I just wanted to make a course that will be easy but also entertaining. I hope you enjoy :)

Start.png

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a parkour map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements.

Have a great day!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not great, as it doesn't center around one specific idea. Try to make your map less broad so you can create a main build depicting your theme in the future - be sure to check the Parkour List to make sure it's original.
Build: There isn't much for me to say about the build because there isn't really a build to judge. Like I said earlier, having a main build will drastically increase your chances of getting accepted (for example, a build of Kirby for a Kirby-themed map, etc.) Make sure to include a variety of blocks for shading and detailing to make your build stand out among others.
Parkour: For easy maps, we tend to look for a jump count of around 20-40 jumps with 40 really being the upper limit, so take that into account as well. The parkour was a decent difficulty to fit an EASY map, but it was not well-varied. Try to make your parkour more interesting by adding a wide number of different jumps using blocks like lily pads, anvils, vines, heads, chests, ice, soul sand, etc. to make it stand out.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.