Stuck in ancient trials

I decided to get onto to the Manacube server and go to the Olympus prison. I wanted to do some ancient trials, every round went fine aside from round 10. I killed Zulrah (the final boss) and the announcement in chat said "Unknown has completed the ancient trials" nothing happened and now i'm stuck inside the arena on wave 10 with no enemies or anything. Is there anything I can do to get out without disconnecting, or do I have to lose all of the progress that i made for nothing. I don't know why this happened but it seems like a major glitch for something that has been on the server for a while now.

Update: The "Arena Collapse Timer" is still active and I think that is going to be my best option.

Update #2: The server restarted before the arena collapses. I got all of the tokens aside from the ones you get from winning i still feel cheated out of a win for no reason.

Last edited:

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hey :)
This is a glitch that happens with Zulrah! All you have to do is enter a support ticket by clicking here with a screenshot of your chat saying "Unknown has completed the ancient trials" and a staff member can look into it and grant your win and tokens.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Hello

As ranged said above, make a support ticket an Admin will give you the rewards that you are supposed to get.

Have a nice day/night :D
Jelly