Rejected submiting parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello,
I send this post to submit my parkour map.
The parkour is named 8Rooms_adventure. Is a medium parkour, it have 96 jumps wich is made of simple jumps, long jumps, jumps with a block above the head, neos, neos of two blocks; and a labyrinth.
The have this name because the player jump in 8 rooms differents and he goes through several places: 1 cave, 2 quartz city, 3 nether, 4 labyrinth of the minotaur (i put minautor and Arianne's wire to gave indications to the player), 5 wool world, 6 mesa, 7 end, and 8 rouft forest.
There are 9 hidden easter eggs.
The plots are claimed by canrdman (my old pseudo).
And this map was rejected in the past but i rebuild the general structure, the rooms, i rework 2 rooms and i increase the difficulty.
If the map will is not accept, is possibility to accept my parkour if i modify the map and do you have advice on how to improve me ?
Thanks you and good afternoon.
(sorry for the english, i am so bad)

Attachments

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
1. your parkour is submitted in the wrong formatting
2. for a medium map, it has too many jumps. typically medium maps have 40-60 jumps.
3. the parkour is very repetitive and doesn't have variation or medium based skill jumps
4. the build/theme is unoriginal as there are several biome maps. You typically want to have a main build and a theme thats not already done.

if you're like some resources you can try this link here , or here

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello!

I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is not Specific. Have a specific theme to your maps to.

The build itself causes the map to look/feel unoriginal due to the of end, nether, cave and rainbow/cloud maps we currently have. The build has texture so good job on that; however, the map itself does not feel detailed and there is not much shaping (it is all square).

The parkour is 80 jumps which is the length of a long hard map / short expert.. This means that the parkour course is too long for a medium. A medium map should be 40-60 jumps. The parkour is repetitive and there is variation clumps. Add more variation such as glass panes, heads, slimes, trapdoors, cocoa beans, water, piston bases/heads, daylight sensors etc to add more variation and allow the parkour to flow better/feel more enjoyable.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.