Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5.

The theme is mostly original, as far as I'm aware (TacoBell was recently submitted [and rejected] and there's a KFC map submitted currently, as well as Starbucks having been accepted).

The parkour is a good length and difficulty (the ladders in the middle of the inside might be a bit hard), and it's nicely varied.

The build is the main issue, to me at least. It doesn't look like any subway I've been to other than the lettering on the top. The interior is very different, but the outside could be fixed with a lighter green block and stained glass. (not sure if this is a layout seen in other countries, though, so I won't go too hard on you.)

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'll give you a +0.5 c:

Theme: it's slightly unoriginal as there are restaurant maps such as Starbucks, but no Subway maps. 0
Build:
i think you could make it better by making it bigger so the letters fit in more with the build itself. i do like it though. +0.5
Parkour:
varied, good length and difficulty, not a lot to to say, good job c: +1

if you made the build look better, i'd change to a +1. good luck c:

Reblz

rvbi
rvbi
Ratings
+0.5.

The theme is original, as far as I'm aware (TacoBell was recently submitted [and rejected] and there's a KFC map submitted currently, though).

The parkour is a good length and difficulty (the ladders in the middle of the inside might be a bit hard), and it's nicely varied.

The build is the main issue, to me at least. It doesn't look like any subway I've been to other than the lettering on the top. The interior is very different, but the outside could be fixed with a lighter green block and stained glass. (not sure if this is a layout seen in other countries, though, so I won't go too hard on you.)
I have made the ladders in the middle a lot easier now (thank you for pointing it out). I made it like my local Subway, but I might change the interior to make it look like other Subways. Thank you for your feedback c:

Reblz

rvbi
rvbi
Ratings
Parkour is probably too hard for easy, at least the ladder jumps, and barriers are also pretty confusing, maybe add some indication where they are.
The rest is good, good luck!
I have made the ladders a lot easier now, I have also added item frames where some of the barriers are. Thank you for your feedback c:

Reblz

rvbi
rvbi
Ratings
so i'll give you a +0.5 c:

Theme: it's slightly unoriginal as there are restaurant maps such as Starbucks, but no Subway maps. 0
Build:
i think you could make it better by making it bigger so the letters fit in more with the build itself. i do like it though. +0.5
Parkour:
varied, good length and difficulty, not a lot to to say, good job c: +1

if you made the build look better, i'd change to a +1. good luck c:
Thank you for your Feedback c:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello x_Rebelz_x,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to fast food (Mcdonalds, BurgerKing, Starbucks.)
The build is accurate to what a Subway really looks like (I had some for lunch yesterday. Can confirm.) However, it could look a bit more attractive. I would recommend making the windows smaller, as they currently take up most of the building.
The parkour is a bit
messy, and it is floating a majority of the time (meaning it isn't attached to the build). The jumps are quite varied and fun to play, so good job on that! There's two tricky jumps in the beginning, but this does fit the difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.