Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
yeah at this point it is beyond moronic what he's doing, constantly just shitposting and being useless tbh

is this even allowed smh

also he's perm banned for death threats so why is he allowed on the forums
EXACTLY! You'd think death threats would mean u get blacklisted from everything right?
Edit - apparently manacube doesnt forum ban ?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
EXACTLY! You'd think death threats would mean u get blacklisted from everything right?
Edit - apparently manacube doesnt forum ban ?
nope, I've seen @Namb banned

he was an alt of a perm ban evader who was banned for like mute evading and stuff so i'd imagine death threats would be way worse than that so idk why shrek hasn't been bad yet

can any staff explain this to me in conversation or something

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
now b5 u go whining that im spamming the disagree button stfui aint im only using it on things i disagree with

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
now b5 u go whining that im spamming the disagree button stfui aint im only using it on things i disagree with
At this point you're basically harassing me. Please stop. Leave my threads alone.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
At this point you're basically harassing me. Please stop. Leave my threads alone.
i am not harassing anyone i am just using the forums

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
i am not harassing anyone i am just using the forums
Any staff member who looks at this thread will see that you are going out of your way to be a problem.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
Any staff member who looks at this thread will see that you are going out of your way to be a problem.
no im just stating my opinion

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
You did that with your very first post... another what? 7 was unnecessary. Also,

youve been doing it to now pls stop moving away from what this post was about this is getting unnecessary

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
youve been doing it to now pls stop moving away from what this post was about this is getting unnecessary
No I just disagree with your post. You're 100% harassing me at this point.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
Suggestion is to just ignore Shrek. He is on the forums so he can appeal his ban, as that is the process. Could he get banned from here, yes, but arguing with him here does nothing. If he marks disagree just ignore and move on.

On the actual topic of this post. I do agree we end up with a ton of copper and I don't have enough uses for the amount of it I collect from projects. I use it in my smelters for mcmmo buy then snuggle with what to do after. We normally just let it lag clear. Would it be nice to sell yes however. I do want to point out the more items sell to the shop system the more this turns into survival and less about player shops.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Suggestion is to just ignore Shrek. He is on the forums so he can appeal his ban, as that is the process. Could he get banned from here, yes, but arguing with him here does nothing. If he marks disagree just ignore and move on.

On the actual topic of this post. I do agree we end up with a ton of copper and I don't have enough uses for the amount of it I collect from projects. I use it in my smelters for mcmmo buy then snuggle with what to do after. We normally just let it lag clear. Would it be nice to sell yes however. I do want to point out the more items sell to the shop system the more this turns into survival and less about player shops.
Yeah, I have since ignored him on everything. Just annoyed that he reaction spams me everyday and I am unsure if he can even see/react to my messages now.
And I agree, I wish copper and flint had more purpose in the game. I'd much rather use it but the block itself is ugly imo and I would rarely build with it (I certainly dont need as much as I have xd).