carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Hiiii, I had an idea for a plug-in and thought I'd share it.

I would love to see a sort of bank system in pk. A plug-in where higher ranks can do /deposit {mana} and have our mana put into a bank. Would be nice for people trying to save mana. Maybe we could even earn mana over time based on how much mana we have in the bank and that mana could come from the tax that is taken from coinflips. Those would be the only uses of the bank, NO lines of credit.

Not sure how effective this plug-in would be, but I thought I'd share the thought and see how people feel.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hiiii, I had an idea for a plug-in and thought I'd share it.

I would love to see a sort of bank system in pk. A plug-in where higher ranks can do /deposit {mana} and have our mana put into a bank. Would be nice for people trying to save mana. Maybe we could even earn mana over time based on how much mana we have in the bank and that mana could come from the tax that is taken from coinflips. Those would be the only uses of the bank, NO lines of credit.

Not sure how effective this plug-in would be, but I thought I'd share the thought and see how people feel.
I get what you're saying with this and think this could be in the future, but imo right now isn't the best time.

I've been wanting stuff to do on parkour other than maps and droppers/adventures, like I've been wanting a champ map plot world (composed of 5x5 or 9x9) and have that only accessible to expert/ninja rank and VIP. I also would like more stuff like a tictactoe mini tourney added in with scramblers (pretty sure this was suggested, staff correct me if I'm wrong)