Suggestions for the reef!

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
Hey guys! I've been thinking,
The Reef sure does have a lot more area's and is basically expanding and growing with every passing day,
But here's my idea! The reef has turned it's attention to you!
Our Divers! <3

Of course even if you do not participate in the Find Dory events the reef greatly welcomes ideas from the community as a whole!

With that being said - Please leave any suggestions on any new game mode ideas, New areas and any other builds you'd like to see! I'll see you in the tide! <3

Heres a list of things I have at my reef already!

Volcano's (small sized kinda?)
A twilight zone
Cursed waters - Basically a tp pad that leads to an dug out area I made to look 'cursed' with red sand and guardians and other animals not seen in the overworld.
The Kraken
Mine Field of naval bombs (With sharp rocks and sharks)
Pirates and mini islands
Caves
An underwater city (kinda) The Ruins.

Last edited:

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
I think a large scale under water Mountain / Volcano Feature would be very cool at the reef. I think this would be a cool landmark addition to the reef.

How big we talking? I have two smol volcano's. I'm guessing your idea of a 'large scale' is 9 chunks wide.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
An underwater volcano
i can help u with dat my friend ;)

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
/warp MoonlightReef

I think you should maybe add a section where instead of going down, you could go up :eek:
Would be hard to make but it would be pretty epic

A section where the water.. goes up..? A little confusing! But I will try and see what I can do! If you can explain it further maybe I can make it more accurate! <3

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
loving all the ideas everyone has put i think you could add some more like ship wreck type things or maybe a shark or something, loving the reef!