Survival Abandoned Infinity(+) Chests

lesbianblue

ELITE
littlebluesam
littlebluesam
ELITE
Ratings
Abandoned (meaning the owner has been offline for 2months, the standard time for auto-disband on parties) and unclaimed Infinity/Infinity+ chests should be obtainable somehow by people who find them!! Thank you :)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Abandoned (meaning the owner has been offline for 2months, the standard time for auto-disband on parties) and unclaimed Infinity/Infinity+ chests should be obtainable somehow by people who find them!! Thank you :)
I totally agree but this may have bugs and issues. I can't really explain the logic that I use at finding bugs.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
+1

This feature would be amazing!

thisisreality

VIP+
ThisIsReality
ThisIsReality
VIP+
Ratings
I like this, but I would be sooo pissed off if I got bored of MC and left for 2 months only to come back and my 5 inf chests were missing, as I frequently take long breaks lol. However, infinity chests now in survival are not as good as they ised to be (which I really hope is reverted in the next season) so I probably would not be too upset besides the loss of potential money from selling them in /ah.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I think one issue with this could be how the infinity chest itself works- I believe how it works is it sells items and gives money to the owner of the infinity chest, aka whoever places it. So for this to work you'd have to break the infinity chest and replace it manually.