• Poll closed .

bing

ELITE
bingic
bingic
ELITE
Ratings
24 1
Currently the max price you can place an item on auction house is 500m in survival, I think the limit should be raise to around 750m (maybe 1b) so players arnt spamming items on ah, for instance players will place like 10 ancient crates on ah all separate listing. If the limit was raise it could clear up some of the spam on auction house

thanks,
-bing

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Bing! This is an interesting idea but I think players typically separate the listings so multiple people can buy however many crates they want, not because the max price is too limiting.
I haven't heard many people complain about it either, but if it is an issue that multiple people are having and they would really really prefer this to be changed, then I will pass on to admins and other Survival Staff to have a look into.
Thank you regardless though for sharing your suggestion. ^-^ <3

bing

ELITE
bingic
bingic
ELITE
Ratings
24 1
Hi Bing! This is an interesting idea but I think players typically separate the listings so multiple people can buy however many crates they want, not because the max price is too limiting.
I haven't heard many people complain about it either, but if it is an issue that multiple people are having and they would really really prefer this to be changed, then I will pass on to admins and other Survival Staff to have a look into.
Thank you regardless though for sharing your suggestion. ^-^ <3
if the limit was raised it still allows people to put up single listings, but also can stop some of the spawner spams and such. It wouldnt necessarily stop people from being able to put up single listings.

thanks,
-bing

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
if the limit was raised it still allows people to put up single listings, but also can stop some of the spawner spams and such. It wouldnt necessarily stop people from being able to put up single listings.

thanks,
-bing
Not saying it will, just don't really see much of a point.